SIX reasons why property prices WILL NOT fall in your city

Last updated: May 15 2012
47 | Posts
6872 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIX reasons why property prices WILL NOT fall in your city

SIX reasons why property prices WILL NOT fall in your city!

SIX reasons why property prices WILL NOT fall in your city! - Rediff Getahead

Re : SIX reasons why property prices WILL NOT fall in your city

Originally posted by truptid View Post

Why not SIXty reasons?

Comment

It says RE prices double every 4 year & rural employment guarantee scheme as reason for property prices not falling.

What a Siddhu logic .

Here are some more reasons why RE prices will not fall:-

Bicycles don't require petrol,

Samosa is fried in oil,

Washing machine doesn't help in cooking,

You can't date a buffalo.

If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Inflation in construction cost or labour cost can't be the reason of higher RE prices, because price of same quality (and size too) flat in across the cities is not same, I mean, same flat is being sold for 20 Lakh in outskirts of Pune, and same flat is available for 2.5 Cr in Mumbai (or in 90 Lakh in Pune).

Comment

As mentioned in another thread, this is an article written by someone who makes a living selling properties (e-broker, in a way). I wouldn't read too much into it. Just trying to soft-peddle his target market.

Comment

(Un)Real Estate prices only sustained because of :-

- Black money
            - Black money
            - Black money

Comment

its not just the balck money!

Black money was always there.... Still there was a correction in late 90's and in 2009.... I am no expert but on such matters but I strongly feel the only reason for RE sustaining at such obscene level is the attitude of people towards RE...it has to change before we see any faintest clue of correction...
              Alcohol doesn't solve any problem...but neither does the milk.

Comment

well said Ninja_Chacha

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja_Chacha View Post
                  Black money was always there.... Still there was a correction in late 90's and in 2009.... I am no expert but on such matters but I strongly feel the only reason for RE sustaining at such obscene level is the attitude of people towards RE...it has to change before we see any faintest clue of correction...

Kick the gold diggers (RE investors) out of the RE market. Or make the rules tight for them NOT to just invest for a short period and resale even before possession at a very high rate creating an artificial demand for properties & artificial hike in property prices.

Do not allow resale at least until the possession of the flats.
                  Last edited May 2 2012, 01:36 PM. Reason: changes

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja_Chacha View Post
                    True indeed. The attitude must change. The willingness to own a home at any cost must change. As quoted in various posts, even a property falls into budget but unreasonable priced should be ignored. Otherwise a time will come when middle class will be slaves of either banks or builders.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X