Sort by :
Filter by :
- Why pay 2BHKs in badly located buildings for 63L+
Resales in Ruby Park are much much better option. Park Street ambiance is superb...CommentQuote0Flag
- Any resale 2BHK at Ruby park (Park Street)??CommentQuote0Flag
- Search for 'Park Street' on 9 9 acres or mag ic bri cks or qui ckr
I guess some resales may be available - which IMO are better deal - ready to move in. Real potential will be unlocked soon once the 6 lane to road to Aundh is ready in few weeks which will vastly improve connectivity.
Crap 2BHK flats in Aundh quote for 70L+ now a days.
Prefer postings by owners. Try to avoid brokers since they will charge you 2% just for showing the flat :)CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by KaiBhauReal potential will be unlocked soon once the 6 lane to road to Aundh is ready in few weeks which will vastly improve connectivity.
+1. Connectivity to Aundh/City is much better from Park Street area as compared to unlivable remote areas of Baner like Pancard hill footsteps, Rohan Seher, Rohan Leher, Nandan Prospera etc. Infra and water supply around Park Street area is much better than above part of Baner/Mhalunge.
Add to this, connectivity to Hinjewadi and Pimpri Chinchwad, Pimple Saudagar (Kunal Icon, Mirchand Palms) from Park Street is also set to improve pretty soon since PCMC corporation elections are nearing.CommentQuote0Flag
- 2BHK 1100 sqft with all amenities:
1. Baner - 65L or + under constr
- Pathetic/no roads. I fear to drive a 2 wheeler on Baner Road - from Dmart till Baner Phata towards Aundh
- No/little PMC water. Have to depend on tankers or 20L Bisleri jars
- Local goons, illicit activities run for shaukin aadmis
2. Wakad - Park Street - 55L Ready to move in resale
- Better choice on all these fronts + nice ambiance, crowd.CommentQuote0Flag