Last updated: December 12 2011
15 | Posts
4322 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2BHK - 40 lacs budget

Hello Friends,

Need your help to find a 2 BHK in pune, i have stayed in pune for 5-6 months but do not have much idea about the geography.
    At present i am outside india so cannot visit the sites and would like to shortlist a few proects before i travel to pune.

Requirements :-

1) 2 BHK approx 1100 sqft
    2) Budget around 40 lacs
    3) can wait another 2 years for possession
    4) IT person so location should be considering that factor

Please suggest a few options, any advice is greatly appreciated.

Re : 2BHK - 40 lacs budget

Originally posted by chirag999 View Post
    Hello Friends,

Need your help to find a 2 BHK in pune, i have stayed in pune for 5-6 months but do not have much idea about the geography.
    At present i am outside india so cannot visit the sites and would like to shortlist a few proects before i travel to pune.

Requirements :-

1) 2 BHK approx 1100 sqft
    2) Budget around 40 lacs
    3) can wait another 2 years for possession
    4) IT person so location should be considering that factor

Please suggest a few options, any advice is greatly appreciated.
    Sorry dude, but now more than 10,000 (IT and non IT) people in pune are searching for 2BHK in this budget (40 lakh) but no flats are available in Pune with this budget. You may try looking at Talegoan or Ravet or Dehu Road in this budget, if you increase you budget by 5 lakh Rs, then you may get few options in Hinjewadi and Wakad (but carpet area will be less then 600 square feet, and 100% terrace charge, so salebale will be more than 1000).

Decent 2BHK in Baner, Balewadi (or Even Pimple Saudagar) will cost you above 65 lakh Rs. Try to save more money and hope that prices will be stable.

Comment

Originally posted by BlotJab View Post
      Sorry dude, but now more than 10,000 (IT and non IT) people in pune are searching for 2BHK in this budget (40 lakh) but no flats are available in Pune with this budget. You may try looking at Talegoan or Ravet or Dehu Road in this budget, if you increase you budget by 5 lakh Rs, then you may get few options in Hinjewadi and Wakad (but carpet area will be less then 600 square feet, and 100% terrace charge, so salebale will be more than 1000).

Decent 2BHK in Baner, Balewadi (or Even Pimple Saudagar) will cost you above 65 lakh Rs. Try to save more money and hope that prices will be stable.
      Try resale. You will get 2BHK flats for 50-55L in Balewadi area.
      Try Elite Empire, Pearl, Comfort Zone and some more in that area.

Try Rakshak Chowk after you cross Aundh.

Comment

first decide your area of interest and then scout for apartment

40 lakh 2 bhk although a nice price for 2 bhk in pune's overheated market you may not get options in that budget and people ask you to stretch "little" bit and pay enormous sum for cramped 2 bhk

Comment

thanks for your opinion guys...
          yes, i can increase the budget by 5-7 lacs and do understand that i will get something in new and developing areas only.

WAKAD seems like a nice option...can i get a decent 2 BHK in 45 lacs approx ???
          If yes then please help with a few good projects.

Also i am fine with the Hinjewadi area and would like to know a few good projects where the rate is around 3500-3700 psf

Comment

Yes in Wakad you can get for 45 lakhs......

rest forget good locations in 40 lakh budget.

I feel 40 lakhs is more than a decent budget for Pune but the pune prices baffles me and most other home buyers...........

Builders and brokers are all to be blamed and black money is the root cause digging hole in all end users pocket.......

Comment

yes, its the black money playing this shitty game.
              can you suggest me a few projects in Wakad or hinjhewadi area or if you have the contact of any property agent...

also if there are any builders, projects, areas that should be avoided.

Originally posted by kingmanish View Post
              Yes in Wakad you can get for 45 lakhs......

rest forget good locations in 40 lakh budget.

I feel 40 lakhs is more than a decent budget for Pune but the pune prices baffles me and most other home buyers...........

Builders and brokers are all to be blamed and black money is the root cause digging hole in all end users pocket.......

Comment

Originally posted by chirag999 View Post
                yes, its the black money playing this shitty game.
                can you suggest me a few projects in Wakad or hinjhewadi area or if you have the contact of any property agent...

also if there are any builders, projects, areas that should be avoided.
                You may find many properties in Wakad posted by agents and owners in **************** and ************. However, be aware of carpet ares of the flat you are buying. As you would get 2 BHK for 45 lakh in Wakad too, but carpet area will be under 500 square feet (salable more than 1000 including 150 square feet two terrace and dry balcony).

Comment

Originally posted by BlotJab View Post
                  You may find many properties in Wakad posted by agents and owners in **************** and ************. However, be aware of carpet ares of the flat you are buying. As you would get 2 BHK for 45 lakh in Wakad too, but carpet area will be under 500 square feet (salable more than 1000 including 150 square feet two terrace and dry balcony).
                  Thats a good way of appreciation for investors...keep price and saleable area same but keep on decreasing carpet area...so buyer feels prices are stabilized or decreasing ! Wonder when will see 10*10 rooms with toilet/bathroom sold as flats . Developers can build 11 stories with 24 flats per floor !

Comment

trying for last 6 months - but not able to get any deals for 2 BHK/45 BHK/ decent location/ within 6 months possession...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X