Hi,

We had been to see Kolte Patil's new township Life Republic near Hinjewadi. We liked the concept and found it very attractive deal considering quality,price and amenities. We are thinking of buying a 3bhk of 1520 sq ft flat in 4 avenues which would cost us around 63-64 lacs (3500/- per sq ft). We are re-evaluating the option considering below positive and negative points -

Positive
--------
1. Good builder reputation and will get quality work
2. Will get experience of staying in high end huge township
3. Cost
4. Quality of life will be good once township is complete.
5. Avoids daily travel in heavy traffic roads mainly from baner/bavdhan/balewadi to Hinjewadi IT park.
6. People who would be staying mostly from IT so same standard of living you can see around you. This env is good for children.

Negative
---------
1. Location - though near from IT Park it is quite far from Pune city.
2. It will take minimum 8-10 yrs to fully develop township so there is a initial struggle involved to manage day to day life like grocery,shops,entertainment,medical help etc.

Kindly give your reviews about the same.
Read more
384 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Everything is fine..u only need to think abt one pt...3500rate/64L for the flat which will giv u comfort after 8-10 yrs ..if u r ok with that go with it...

Originally Posted by punerainbow
    Hi,

We had been to see Kolte Patil's new township Life Republic near Hinjewadi. We liked the concept and found it very attractive deal considering quality,price and amenities. We are thinking of buying a 3bhk of 1520 sq ft flat in 4 avenues which would cost us around 63-64 lacs (3500/- per sq ft). We are re-evaluating the option considering below positive and negative points -

Positive
    --------
    3. Cost
    5. Avoids daily travel in heavy traffic roads mainly from baner/bavdhan/balewadi to Hinjewadi IT park.
    6. People who would be staying mostly from IT so same standard of living you can see around you. This env is good for children.

Negative
    ---------
    2. It will take minimum 8-10 yrs to fully develop township so there is a initial struggle involved to manage day to day life like grocery,shops,entertainment,medical help etc.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu1981
    Everything is fine..u only need to think abt one pt...3500rate/64L for the flat which will giv u comfort after 8-10 yrs ..if u r ok with that go with it...

last year the near by land was selling at 250 rs psqft 2 months back it was 500 and the project was launched at 3500 psqft
    CommentQuote
  • Near by land was 450 1.5 yrs back...now its 1200...my friend has a land near by this project....3500 is the rate now..they had a prelauch offer since DEc last yr and rate was 2650

this land project cost funda is applicable acroos India..we cant control that

Originally Posted by mamol
    last year the near by land was selling at 250 rs psqft 2 months back it was 500 and the project was launched at 3500 psqft
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by punerainbow
    Hi,

Positive
    --------
    1. Good builder reputation and will get quality work - Builder reputation is bad . In past projects , this builder has delayed forming society and giving back maintenance money collected to the society .
    2. Will get experience of staying in high end huge township - Might be
    3. Cost - Price starts at 45 lacs in Hinjewadi . Is that a positive ?
    4. Quality of life will be good once township is complete. - Might be , if completed
    5. Avoids daily travel in heavy traffic roads mainly from baner/bavdhan/balewadi to Hinjewadi IT park. - Only positive from the list
    6. People who would be staying mostly from IT so same standard of living you can see around you. This env is good for children. - It is better to live amongst people from different fields and walks of life . General observation is that IT people dont have the time and energy to help neighbours . In case you need medical/emergency help IT people would be the last that you can rely upon .

Negative
    ---------
    1. Location - though near from IT Park it is quite far from Pune city. - Outside IT park , nothing available nearby , only village thugs live around .
    2. It will take minimum 8-10 yrs to fully develop township so there is a initial struggle involved to manage day to day life like grocery,shops,entertainment,medical help etc. - 8-10 yrs of developing age especially for children may define their lifetime values .

- Pls consider the carpet area of the flat and the maintenance amount it will require each month .
    CommentQuote
  • Admin take notice

This post i think is duplicate thread. Just that promotors have changed the name.

Duplicate thread http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/pune/t-kolte-patil-i-ven-township-16237.html?highlight=iven
    CommentQuote
  • if invester NRIs may be yes otherwise worthless
    CommentQuote

have you seen the behavior of IT bachelors or DINK couples... you would be scared to take your kids outside the flat... :D

most likely this site will have a lot of renters from outside Pune / Maharashtra as the real owners would only be investors.. the renters will never care for long term stay and hence creating a healthy environment/neighborhood and blah blah...

a little off topic but i am increasingly looking a trend that both parents working in IT is turning out to be really bad for the kids.. this is also a reason for couple delaying the decision to be parents.

If this is a must (both parents working in IT), better to see if you can have a joint family for the complete and well upbringing of the kids.

my 2 cents!!!
    CommentQuote
  • new member evaluating life republic in his first post

Originally Posted by punerainbow
    Hi,

Positive
    --------
    3. Cost

Negative
    ---------

You are a new member(join date is 2011). Welcome! As we can see this is your FIRST POST and that too evaluate the project Life Republic project...:)

"yeah baat kuch hasab nahi hui..."
    CommentQuote
  • Pity you amolsw !!!

Originally Posted by amolsw
    You are a new member(join date is 2011). Welcome! As we can see this is your FIRST POST and that too evaluate the project Life Republic project...:)

"yeah baat kuch hasab nahi hui..."

amolsw, you are speaking as if you have contributed 57 times, so you have some more "akal" or what...think before you write...have some sense and speak...!

There are many on this forum with less posts but certainly more wisdom than many so called Veteran members...so please refrain from such third class comments...!

Why to ridicule someone if he/she is asking for a honest/genuine reply??

Pity your "Bal-Buddhi"...seriously...grow up!!!
    CommentQuote
    Hi,

Positive
    --------
    3. Cost

Negative
    ---------

I also visited it on the day of its launch .i.e. on Friday. The site is actually looking good, though it may take time to develop. These are my reasons:

1. Proximity to Hinjewadi (specially for IT folks). This will reduce there travel time.
    2. World class classifications and amenities
    3. Proximity to Mumbai-Pune highway
    4. Good builder with good reputation
    5. Plan wise, the homes are neat. Saw all the sample flats and villas.
    6. Though the area is not developed, but has great potential in the near future. This is because, behind this project there are projects from noted builders ike Pharande and DSK (in Punawale). This project is good for investors as well.
    7. This area will certainly develop in future.

The only con that i found apart from years of wait to the development, are that people will have to stay away from Pune. If buyers are ok with it then this is really a good bet.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by destinychild
    amolsw, you are speaking as if you have contributed 57 times, so you have some more "akal" or what...think before you write...have some sense and speak...!

There are many on this forum with less posts but certainly more wisdom than many so called Veteran members...so please refrain from such third class comments...!

Why to ridicule someone if he/she is asking for a honest/genuine reply??

Pity your "Bal-Buddhi"...seriously...grow up!!!

Why would a new memeber create unnecessarily a new thread when there are another thread running for the same project ? As per the forum rules before creating a new thread we are supposed to search in the exisitng forum first. When the same is brought to notice the new thread should have been abandoned by the creator ...
    CommentQuote
    I also visited it on the day of its launch .i.e. on Friday. The site is actually looking good, though it may take time to develop. These are my reasons:

1. Proximity to Hinjewadi (specially for IT folks). This will reduce there travel time.
    3. Proximity to Mumbai-Pune highway

5. Plan wise, the homes are neat. Saw all the sample flats and villas.
    6. Though the area is not developed, but has great potential in the near future. This is because, behind this project there are projects from noted builders ike Pharande and DSK (in Punawale). This project is good for investors as well.
    7. This area will certainly develop in future.

The only con that i found apart from years of wait to the development, are that people will have to stay away from Pune. If buyers are ok with it then this is really a good bet.

take a look : KOLTE PATIL DEVELOPERS - PUNE Reviews, KOLTE PATIL DEVELOPERS - PUNE India, Service, KOLTE PATIL DEVELOPERS - PUNE Complaints - MouthShut.com
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pradip_pune
    Why would a new memeber create unnecessarily a new thread when there are another thread running for the same project ? As per the forum rules before creating a new thread we are supposed to search in the exisitng forum first. When the same is brought to notice the new thread should have been abandoned by the creator ...

+1 to that
    CommentQuote

i think we are using the word "world class" pretty loosely these days... i think this is just like calling a corner shop as 'international raddi depot'

someone already contradicted this with examples...

6. Though the area is not developed, but has great potential in the near future.
    how near is this near? is it 1 year or 10 years? if it is in future, why pay money today for what you are (probably) getting tomorrow.

This is because, behind this project there are projects from noted builders ike Pharande and DSK (in Punawale).
    so???

This project is good for investors as well.
    this is true... hence most of the folks living their will be renters only .. i already mentioned my views on folks from IT renting apartments...

wow, so now here you are saying wait for development where as few lines back you mentioned that this is good for near future...

btw, sometimes these observations like someone praising a project in the first post is really suspicious... so better safe than sorry... if the person is genuine, the person himself can defend his question.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by punerebuyer
    i think we are using the word "world class" pretty loosely these days... i think this is just like calling a corner shop as 'international raddi depot'

someone already contradicted this with examples...

how near is this near? is it 1 year or 10 years? if it is in future, why pay money today for what you are (probably) getting tomorrow.

so???

this is true... hence most of the folks living their will be renters only .. i already mentioned my views on folks from IT renting apartments...

wow, so now here you are saying wait for development where as few lines back you mentioned that this is good for near future...

btw, sometimes these observations like someone praising a project in the first post is really suspicious... so better safe than sorry... if the person is genuine, the person himself can defend his question.

though you have expressed the truth its AGAINST THE POLICY OF OUR USER "destinychild"... please beware of it
    CommentQuote