Hello All,

I am looking for a 2/2.5BHK early/ready possession flat in and around Wakad/Pimple Saudagar area. Can anyone please suggest some good projects within the bugdet of arnd 40-50lakh.

Thanks in Advance...
Read more
23 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I have similar requirments, if you wish we can share information, good luck for Home search :)
    CommentQuote
  • in this budget you can get 2 BHK ready Possession by G K Builder in pimple saudagar.
    CommentQuote
  • you can try in kaspate wasti or wakad-dange chowk link road. Which is cheaper then pimple saudagar
    CommentQuote
  • Also you can look for Madhupushapa by Tejraj builders.
    I have booked one thr
    CommentQuote
  • Alternative to GK

You can also have a look Sai Ambience/Sai Vision..
    Also you can try Ganesh GraceLand..
    CommentQuote
  • SushilTayal
    Considering you requirement, I would like to list some of the projects in PS which are nearing possession.
    -Greenlands
    -Ganesh Graceland (Gobind builder)
    -Rose Icon (GK)
    -Rose County (ready possession) (GK)
    -Sai Ambience/Sai vision also there (wadhwani group)

I personally did not like GK's construction quality, so I booked at Ganesh Graceland (near shivar chowk)
    CommentQuote
  • before buying in pimple saudagar search for reveiw of ppl already staying there
    CommentQuote
  • same here,but m bit confused...ps looks saturated..lots of small so called townships most of them by gk,wadhwani,sukhwani.while wakad seems to be developing area with huge potential[builders are already qouting 4000sft for ready or nearing possession there.kindly suggest me some good projects in wakad nearing completion.i ve requirement of 2.5 bhk ,my budget is around 50 lakhs.elmwoods by sukhwani is ready possession in ps,quoting 55 lakha all inclusive for 2.5 bhk negotiable.all the best:)
    CommentQuote
  • neetu30
    Are you looking for investment or willing to stay there ? Because Wakad may have 'huge' potential, but you can't get rid of those small houses and local chaps. Especially I did not like kaspate wasti. PS compared wakad has good locality. yeah rates may be saturated but for living its better than wakad.
    This is my personal opinion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajayjagtap
    Hello friends,
    I will recommend to visit iParmar's River Residency. Visit their site xxxxxxxxxxxx for more information.

why r u recommending this project and why on every post. this thread is about wakad/pimple saudagar not chikhli

moderator need to review this user.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by laibhari
    why r u recommending this project and why on every post. this thread is about wakad/pimple saudagar not chikhli

moderator need to review this user.

All 4 quotes of ajay referes to the same project :) Seems like he is doing marketing of his project.
    CommentQuote
  • Check out Bansal Infracon's Shv Heights. Its directly opposite Rose Icon. Construction Quality is much better than GK. All flats are ready and you can actually see the flat and then decide. You can also check the ready possession flats in the Rose icon scheme and see the difference.
    CommentQuote
  • Elmwoods

Hi neetu30,

I am also looking for 2.5 BHK around same price range (55 lacks). I have inquired in Elmwoods and they are quoting aroung 65 lakhs for 1355 sqft flat. Could you please share more details about flat they offered you for 55 lacks. Also if you can share contact information of sales person who offered you that price. You can send me email at ajay.chiwate at gmail.com.

Thanks,
    -Ajay
    CommentQuote
  • Mr Ajay

-----------------------
    Your employer will not pay you for advertising here IREF
    CommentQuote
  • What graceland current rates ? Rose county costs 4200 psf. Is it worthy ? Anyone for group booking ? I am also looking for 2/2.5 BHK
    CommentQuote