Due to recession in global economy, any chance for PUNE real estate price to go down in 2012?
Read more
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Every chance of going down...

now even entities like makaan.com have started predicting prce correction who have always stated inflated prices :bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jipal23
    Due to recession in global economy, any chance for PUNE real estate price to go down in 2012?

RE prices in Pune will be stable for ready possession flats (or near completion projects) . prices may get reduced by around 10% for under construction projects and prices can go down upto 25 % for prelauch projects (which will be mainly announced at the end phase of the recession).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlotJab
    RE prices in Pune will be stable for ready possession flats (or near completion projects) . prices may get reduced by around 10% for under construction projects and prices can go down upto 25 % for prelauch projects (which will be mainly announced at the end phase of the recession).

There is no chance of prices to go down in pune, there is lot of buyer base also many invester's from mumbai who cant afford in mumbai. for mumbai buyers the prices are very less.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mamol
    There is no chance of prices to go down in pune, there is lot of buyer base also many invester's from mumbai who cant afford in mumbai. for mumbai buyers the prices are very less.

I don't think that for Mumbai buyers the prices are very less because prices in many outskirts parts of Mumbai are less than prices of outskirts parts of Pune. For example, property rates in Neral, Mira Road, Kalyan , Thane are much less than prices in Wakad, Pimple Saudagar, Balewadi. I have observed from my experince that Pune is like Banglaore but around 4 years behind. Rates in Bangalore around 4 years back were like the same we have now in Pune, but what happened in Bangalore in last 4 years that rates have become stablize and even reduced in under construction project.

P.S. I don't think that rates in Pune will go down for ready possesion flats.
    CommentQuote
  • The prices has been stable since last many months in the prominent areas of Pune.
    We have seen price rise in areas closer to hinjewadi where builders keep raising prices every month to please investors as the sales in these areas are pushed by investors.

Now IT companies are facing the heat of recession.
    A large number of IT professionals are coming on bench.
    IT spending has decreased......A good hike in salary in very unlikely.:bab (35):

I think the sales will go down in lieu of this and this should result in prices coming down in outskirts area closer to hinjewadi :bab (22):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlotJab
    I don't think that for Mumbai buyers the prices are very less because prices in many outskirts parts of Mumbai are less than prices of outskirts parts of Pune. For example, property rates in Neral, Mira Road, Kalyan , Thane are much less than prices in Wakad, Pimple Saudagar, Balewadi. I have observed from my experince that Pune is like Banglaore but around 4 years behind. Rates in Bangalore around 4 years back were like the same we have now in Pune, but what happened in Bangalore in last 4 years that rates have become stablize and even reduced in under construction project.

P.S. I don't think that rates in Pune will go down for ready possesion flats.

I agree, even for mumbai buyers prices are not less here in Pune. Also in Mumbai when you invest in a suburb, its more worth than investing in areas like balewadi and other fringe areas in Pune
    CommentQuote
  • Definitely prices in pune property will go down in 2012 due to lot recession in global and higher price rate which middle class person can not afford.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes sir , prices will go down for sure in 2012 . Please be patient and don't rush to buy only at 10% fall
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashishi
    Yes sir , prices will go down for sure in 2012 . Please be patient and don't rush to buy only at 10% fall

Moderators,
    Why Ashishi is banned ? Anyone predicting price fall in RE is getting banned on this forum :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mamol

agree here...two reasons.....high disposable incomes and black money is abundant. Imbalance in inflation, un/under employment and-or other geo-political event may trigger a correction. Until then, its flat-lining...
    good luck
    -bb2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kingmanish
    The prices has been stable since last many months in the prominent areas of Pune.
    We have seen price rise in areas closer to hinjewadi where builders keep raising prices every month to please investors as the sales in these areas are pushed by investors.

Now IT companies are facing the heat of recession.
    A large number of IT professionals are coming on bench.
    IT spending has decreased......A good hike in salary in very unlikely.:bab (35):

I think the sales will go down in lieu of this and this should result in prices coming down in outskirts area closer to hinjewadi :bab (22):

This post made one year back, anything like this happened ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by compuwalah

nnnnnnnnnnnnop !
    CommentQuote

heat of recession on RE prices ?? finding Pune's weather very cold as compared to last year. May be this has neutralized the heat of recession :D
    CommentQuote

Yes...but only one point mentioned above
    "IT spending has decreased......A good hike in salary in very unlikely" :D
    CommentQuote