Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real Estate prices in 2012

Collapse
X
Collapse

Real Estate prices in 2012

Last updated: December 27 2012
14 | Posts
6549 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Real Estate prices in 2012

    Due to recession in global economy, any chance for PUNE real estate price to go down in 2012?
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Real Estate prices in 2012

    Every chance of going down...

    now even entities like *********** have started predicting prce correction who have always stated inflated prices

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Real Estate prices in 2012

      Originally posted by jipal23 View Post
      Due to recession in global economy, any chance for PUNE real estate price to go down in 2012?
      RE prices in Pune will be stable for ready possession flats (or near completion projects) . prices may get reduced by around 10% for under construction projects and prices can go down upto 25 % for prelauch projects (which will be mainly announced at the end phase of the recession).

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Real Estate prices in 2012

        Originally posted by BlotJab View Post
        RE prices in Pune will be stable for ready possession flats (or near completion projects) . prices may get reduced by around 10% for under construction projects and prices can go down upto 25 % for prelauch projects (which will be mainly announced at the end phase of the recession).
        There is no chance of prices to go down in pune, there is lot of buyer base also many invester's from mumbai who cant afford in mumbai. for mumbai buyers the prices are very less.

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Real Estate prices in 2012

          Originally posted by mamol View Post
          There is no chance of prices to go down in pune, there is lot of buyer base also many invester's from mumbai who cant afford in mumbai. for mumbai buyers the prices are very less.
          I don't think that for Mumbai buyers the prices are very less because prices in many outskirts parts of Mumbai are less than prices of outskirts parts of Pune. For example, property rates in Neral, Mira Road, Kalyan , Thane are much less than prices in Wakad, Pimple Saudagar, Balewadi. I have observed from my experince that Pune is like Banglaore but around 4 years behind. Rates in Bangalore around 4 years back were like the same we have now in Pune, but what happened in Bangalore in last 4 years that rates have become stablize and even reduced in under construction project.

          P.S. I don't think that rates in Pune will go down for ready possesion flats.

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Real Estate prices in 2012

            The prices has been stable since last many months in the prominent areas of Pune.
            We have seen price rise in areas closer to hinjewadi where builders keep raising prices every month to please investors as the sales in these areas are pushed by investors.

            Now IT companies are facing the heat of recession.
            A large number of IT professionals are coming on bench.
            IT spending has decreased......A good hike in salary in very unlikely.

            I think the sales will go down in lieu of this and this should result in prices coming down in outskirts area closer to hinjewadi

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Real Estate prices in 2012

              Originally posted by BlotJab View Post
              I don't think that for Mumbai buyers the prices are very less because prices in many outskirts parts of Mumbai are less than prices of outskirts parts of Pune. For example, property rates in Neral, Mira Road, Kalyan , Thane are much less than prices in Wakad, Pimple Saudagar, Balewadi. I have observed from my experince that Pune is like Banglaore but around 4 years behind. Rates in Bangalore around 4 years back were like the same we have now in Pune, but what happened in Bangalore in last 4 years that rates have become stablize and even reduced in under construction project.

              P.S. I don't think that rates in Pune will go down for ready possesion flats.
              I agree, even for mumbai buyers prices are not less here in Pune. Also in Mumbai when you invest in a suburb, its more worth than investing in areas like balewadi and other fringe areas in Pune
              Last edited December 20 2011, 12:03 PM. Reason: spelling

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Real Estate prices in 2012

                Definitely prices in pune property will go down in 2012 due to lot recession in global and higher price rate which middle class person can not afford.

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Real Estate prices in 2012

                  Yes sir , prices will go down for sure in 2012 . Please be patient and don't rush to buy only at 10% fall

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Real Estate prices in 2012

                    Originally posted by ashishi View Post
                    Yes sir , prices will go down for sure in 2012 . Please be patient and don't rush to buy only at 10% fall
                    Moderators,
                    Why Ashishi is banned ? Anyone predicting price fall in RE is getting banned on this forum

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X