Sort by :
Filter by :
- Yes. I also heard same from many builders..if any body has confirm news about, can you please share the detailsCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Pahal12Yes. I also heard same from many builders..if any body has confirm news about, can you please share the details
I don't know whether it is true or not, but ideally government should do opposite of this to get the target. Government should decrease the stamp duty charges, and increase the circle rate ( I mean, in many areas circle rate is 50% less than the actual market rate). By doing this, government can achieve the desired target.CommentQuote0Flag
- My banker told me that it would be 8% from Jan-2012.
Anyone is having confirm news?CommentQuote0Flag
- Well, how can something like the stamp duty be raised so arbitrarily without any prior info ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by RBagadeMy banker told me that it would be 8% from Jan-2012.
Anyone is having confirm news?
Surprising, even Manmohan Singh mentioned few months back that Stamp duty should be reduced to curb black money in RE...and Govt. is doing opposite....Already there is sales tax and VAT on new construction.CommentQuote0Flag
- what i have found out is that its not the stamp duty that is being raised but its the ready reckoner rates that will be revised. these rates are revised every year so there is a marginal uptick on stamp duty. but it should not affect much as most buyers pay stamp duty as per the flat cost and not as per the ready reckoner rates. .. just my 2 cents ... more feedback on the same issue will be appreciated.CommentQuote0Flag