Last updated: January 24 2012
3 | Posts
2023 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pride Springs Dhanori

Hello,

I have been to Park Springs project in Dhanori. 3BHK sample flat was nice and price looks attractive 2900 psf . My concern is -

1. Project is in Gram Panchayat? what would be disadvantage(s) of booking a flat in gram panchayat ? Water Supply ? Electricity Outages?

2. What documents should i ask from builder before booking the project?

3. Read on some site that access road is on private land ? How True it is??? How to validate it??

Please provide your inputs.. if someone has already booked a flat in Park Springs please share if you have faced any issues with the Builder ??

Thanks in Advance!!!
    Last edited January 15 2012, 05:41 PM.

Re : Pride Springs Dhanori

Originally posted by jyotin View Post
    Hello,

I have been to Park Springs project in Dhanori. 3BHK sample flat was nice and price looks attractive 2900 psf . My concern is -

1. Project is in Gram Panchayat? what would be disadvantage(s) of booking a flat in gram panchayat ? Water Supply ? Electricity Outages?

2. What documents should i ask from builder before booking the project?

3. Read on some site that access road is on private land ? How True it is??? How to validate it??

Please provide your inputs.. if someone has already booked a flat in Park Springs please share if you have faced any issues with the Builder ??

Thanks in Advance!!!
    Hi Jyotin,

I also liked the sample flat there and was thinking of booking one. Please update me when you get answers to all the questions above. I have same question sin my mind.

Comment

Hi Both..even we liked Park Springs and the prices offered by them as they are on lesser side as compared to other projects in this area with good quality of construction and amenities .Dhanori is no doubt has developed alot in last 2 years the prices are raised...Please let me also know if any one has booked the flat over there as we are also planning to book a 3BHK there..

Comment

There is another thread in this forum with good reviews from vaibhav. Search for it and do thank and add reputation if you find it helpful.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X