Sort by :
Filter by :
- What about the infrastructure in Pune?
Nice info Pinnacle!
It’s nice to hear Pune is in the attention again.
Has anyone thought about improving the infrastructure?
Development also includes road network and water facilities.
There is a very bad condition of infrastructure in pune what do u think?CommentQuote0Flag
- There is supposed to be a 146% over supply with regards to estimated absorbtion in the next years. So careful planning and treading is required.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi, Pinacle ur analyses and information is good
what will be the reality position of pune after diwali for next 1-2 year
The more IT INDUSTRIES are cuming & also old co. making new space, is it possible that the infrastructure of these co. will get ready in next 6-7 monthsCommentQuote0Flag
- There was oversupply of 146% in 2007. Good data to look and then work out the price impact of same with current oversupply.CommentQuote0Flag
- hi guys I had booked a flat in oxford paradise in 2009 but still they are saying that its in process. do anyone have a proper update on the same if please contact me or give your number. it will help you also if you have booked the flat in oxford paradise.CommentQuote0Flag
- @Nilesh: you seem to have boarded a wrong plane here :p
this thread is discussing something else..CommentQuote0Flag