Last updated: February 7 2016
24 | Posts
7714 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celestia City by Rama Group in Ravet, Pune

Hello ,
    I have visited Celestial City in Ravet.They are quoting 3400 per Sq feet. I am looking for a house to stay with my family.This project looks reasonable but as the carpet/saleable ratio seems good.Other projects such as in Pimple saudagar or Wakad either the rates are too high or they are selling on very less carpet area thus by looting customers. Any honest review about this project I am refering is welcome.

Re : Celestia City by Rama Group in Ravet, Pune

Pls respond

Forum members, if you could provide you suggestion on property rates and prospects of Ravet developing in future, next 4-5 years, Is it a advisable decision to buy a 3BHK house there as of now?

Comment

Pl go through older posts on this forurm in this regard
      https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...al-city?t=8422

U can get answer to your question.

Comment

Originally posted by itspankaj View Post
        Hello ,
        I have visited Celestial City in Ravet.They are quoting 3400 per Sq feet. I am looking for a house to stay with my family.This project looks reasonable but as the carpet/saleable ratio seems good.Other projects such as in Pimple saudagar or Wakad either the rates are too high or they are selling on very less carpet area thus by looting customers. Any honest review about this project I am refering is welcome.
        Dont compare Ravet with Pimple Saudagar or Wakad. When Pimple saudagar/wakad were barren lands as Ravet is now, flats were selling at 700-900 psqft. Ravet has zero infrastructure at present and rates seem to be high since they are purely based on future speculation. However if you think you can live in that place with your family and it suits your budget, go ahead. One day the area will develop, but that day may come even after 8-10 yrs.

Comment

Originally posted by lazybone007 View Post
          Dont compare Ravet with Pimple Saudagar or Wakad. When Pimple saudagar/wakad were barren lands as Ravet is now, flats were selling at 700-900 psqft. Ravet has zero infrastructure at present and rates seem to be high since they are purely based on future speculation. However if you think you can live in that place with your family and it suits your budget, go ahead. One day the area will develop, but that day may come even after 8-10 yrs.
          Well said lazybone, Ravet is not worth more than 1000 as there is no infrastructure as such and eventhough builders are charging rate 3000 + which is 2 much , there is no connectivity, no shops nearby and not safe in the eveing and rainy seaons. For everything heavily rely on own vehicles all the time. Considering future development also these rates incorrect one. One need to think 200 times before booking flat in such areas.

Comment

Has anyone recently booked the flat in Celestial city? what was the rate?
            I visited the project this week and builder was quoting Rs 4000 psf with 25 rs floor rise after 4th floor.

Comment

So whats the all incl deal you are getting for a 2BHK? Must be somewhere in the range of 45-50L as per Pune RE market. It's hard time now for all.

Comment

yes it was around 50 L for 2 bhk till 4th floor with minimum availability. Project looks good but this rate for Ravet????
                pls let me know if someone recently has booked flat there.

Comment

I think the rates are purely based on future development. Just look at this plan by PCMC: https://www.pcmcindia.gov.in/pdf/pdfvillage/Ravet.pdf.
                  This area will definately develop in future, but i feel the rates are much ahead of time.
                  Many of the builders have bought lands at various parts of ravet...don't know what they will charge once they start with their projects...

Comment

recently I inquired about this project. Rates quoted to me are Rs. 4100/sq. ft. for phase II.
                    I would like to know if anyone on this forum has booked and/or got possession in phase I.
                    Hows your experience in this project ?

please let us know

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X