Hello ,
I have visited Celestial City in Ravet.They are quoting 3400 per Sq feet. I am looking for a house to stay with my family.This project looks reasonable but as the carpet/saleable ratio seems good.Other projects such as in Pimple saudagar or Wakad either the rates are too high or they are selling on very less carpet area thus by looting customers. Any honest review about this project I am refering is welcome.
Read more
24 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Pls respond

Forum members, if you could provide you suggestion on property rates and prospects of Ravet developing in future, next 4-5 years, Is it a advisable decision to buy a 3BHK house there as of now?
    CommentQuote
  • Pl go through older posts on this forurm in this regard
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/6507-investment-idea-celestial-city?t=8422

U can get answer to your question.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by itspankaj
    Hello ,
    I have visited Celestial City in Ravet.They are quoting 3400 per Sq feet. I am looking for a house to stay with my family.This project looks reasonable but as the carpet/saleable ratio seems good.Other projects such as in Pimple saudagar or Wakad either the rates are too high or they are selling on very less carpet area thus by looting customers. Any honest review about this project I am refering is welcome.

Dont compare Ravet with Pimple Saudagar or Wakad. When Pimple saudagar/wakad were barren lands as Ravet is now, flats were selling at 700-900 psqft. Ravet has zero infrastructure at present and rates seem to be high since they are purely based on future speculation. However if you think you can live in that place with your family and it suits your budget, go ahead. One day the area will develop, but that day may come even after 8-10 yrs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lazybone007
    Dont compare Ravet with Pimple Saudagar or Wakad. When Pimple saudagar/wakad were barren lands as Ravet is now, flats were selling at 700-900 psqft. Ravet has zero infrastructure at present and rates seem to be high since they are purely based on future speculation. However if you think you can live in that place with your family and it suits your budget, go ahead. One day the area will develop, but that day may come even after 8-10 yrs.

Well said lazybone, Ravet is not worth more than 1000 as there is no infrastructure as such and eventhough builders are charging rate 3000 + which is 2 much , there is no connectivity, no shops nearby and not safe in the eveing and rainy seaons. For everything heavily rely on own vehicles all the time. Considering future development also these rates incorrect one. One need to think 200 times before booking flat in such areas.
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone recently booked the flat in Celestial city? what was the rate?
    I visited the project this week and builder was quoting Rs 4000 psf with 25 rs floor rise after 4th floor.
    CommentQuote
  • So whats the all incl deal you are getting for a 2BHK? Must be somewhere in the range of 45-50L as per Pune RE market. It's hard time now for all. :bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • yes it was around 50 L for 2 bhk till 4th floor with minimum availability. Project looks good but this rate for Ravet????
    pls let me know if someone recently has booked flat there.
    CommentQuote
  • I think the rates are purely based on future development. Just look at this plan by PCMC: https://www.pcmcindia.gov.in/pdf/pdfvillage/Ravet.pdf.
    This area will definately develop in future, but i feel the rates are much ahead of time.
    Many of the builders have bought lands at various parts of ravet...don't know what they will charge once they start with their projects...
    CommentQuote
  • recently I inquired about this project. Rates quoted to me are Rs. 4100/sq. ft. for phase II.
    I would like to know if anyone on this forum has booked and/or got possession in phase I.
    Hows your experience in this project ?

please let us know
    CommentQuote
  • recently I inquired about this project. Rates quoted to me are Rs. 4100/sq. ft. for phase II.

4100 rates for celestial city at Ravet :( !!! horrible man Ravet is not even worth fit for more than 2500 as there is no infrastrucutre at all. Whomsoever is booking at Ravet should think 1000 times before taking such big step. Ravet will take around 10 to 12 years to develop. Even for an investment prupose someone will have to wait for 10 to 12 yers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kingkong

Ravet is not worth more than 1000 as there is no infrastructure ..... Considering future development also these rates incorrect one. One need to think 200 times before booking flat in such areas.

Originally Posted by kingkong

Whomsoever is booking at Ravet should think 1000 times before taking such big step. Ravet will take around 10 to 12 years to develop. .

Can you firm up as how many time one need to think. I had just completed thinking 200 times when I saw your second post :)

Now I have to start all over again
    CommentQuote
    4100 rates for celestial city at Ravet :( !!! horrible man Ravet is not even worth fit for more than 2500 as there is no infrastrucutre at all. Whomsoever is booking at Ravet should think 1000 times before taking such big step. Ravet will take around 10 to 12 years to develop. Even for an investment prupose someone will have to wait for 10 to 12 yers.

When was the last time you visited Ravet? I used to commute to my office via Ravet daily during the Dec11-Jan12 period.
    I see major development in terms of roads, connectivity and other civic facilities when I went to Ravet recently. Though I won't say this area is ready to move in immediately, but the area surely has a potential according to me.
    I will not justify the rates though, because the rates quoted by the builders are never justifable.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by compuwalah
    Can you firm up as how many time one need to think. I had just completed thinking 200 times when I saw your second post :)

Now I have to start all over again

compuwalah

what is your take about the rates in the area, if you have idea about the area.

4100 is justifiable at this time

please let me know
    CommentQuote
  • Do we have any other project near celestial city Ravet?
    CommentQuote

I don't think it will take 10-12 years.
    Roads are already developed and the width is much better than many other roads in Pune. You would love to drive on these roads. The road connecting Ravet to Aundh is also very good. The bridge construction at Dange Chowk is in full swing.
    Many builders have already bought lands at ravet. Just at the entry point of Ravet (Just when Mumbai Pune express way ends) i also saw some new project launch.
    Within one year there would be more than 1000 families at celestial city itself (700+ in phase 1 alone). Once there is inflow of people the growth in development would be very fast.:)
    I can see people working at not only Hinjawadi but also at Tathawade IT park coming to stay over here. I can say that its another Pimple Saudagar or Baner in the making.
    I do agree that 4100 is a bit on the higher side , but i guess builder may have quoted this rate because of other factors. May be because just 1-1.5 kms way u have Lodha Group quoting around 5000 psf (i guess the rate would be this much) for premium luxury flats :bab (59):.
    And by the way i have heard that there is a multiplex coming in phase 3. Can anyone confirm with the builder once they make a visit there next time.
    CommentQuote