Global Precioso Global Group Kharadi Pune

Last updated: October 18 2016
54 | Posts
10356 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Global Precioso Global Group Kharadi Pune

Hi all i went to this project 'Precioso' Global Sunrise reality. It has 2.5 and 3 BHK flats. I wanted to have your feedback on this project. Its location is just next to Kumar primerose. Please do share your feedback.

Re : Global Precioso Global Group Kharadi Pune

I found them to be a bit costly. They were asking for 3600 when everyone was charging 3000 per sq ft. The developer argued that he has bought land at a costlier rate. Tell me abt it!

The only advantage of the project is 2 buildings which means small society and higher ceiling than others. They are also providing a good pool which is absent in Kumar or Gulmohar.

Comment

btw wht price are they quoting now? how much did you negotiate for?

Comment

They are asking for about 4100 psf currently. I heard that this project started 4 years back and construction work was stopped in between. Anyone aware about this ?

Comment

They might have advertised it long back. My last visit was a year back and the work for first building had just started.

whts the final negotiated price with them?

Comment

Precioso from Global Sunrise in Kharadi

Hi,

They are quoting 4250/sft now . I had visited the site last week. I found the construction quality impressive and much better as compared to their immedite neighbours .

The main access roads to the project are yet to be constructed , The existing access is through a narrow road .

Someone stated that this project stopped sometime back . Yes That is correct and I found out the reason with documentry proof .

The builder had initially planned small scale housing (compact housing) under 80 IB scheme . But after sometime they realised that shoud do luxury housing and increased the flat sizes . They project halted for 4 months due to this .

I have seen all the past and current plans .

Since this project is 90% complete , the risk element in buying here is much less as compared to other fresh launches .

To me , it's a thumbs up . I have offered them 3950/sft . Letsee if they come back.

Cheers

Sumeet choudhary

Comment

what is the size of 2.5 bhk...any site where we can check the floor plans???

Comment

Anyone purchased flat in Precioso and on what price? I am not able to find much details for this project.

Comment

Anyone aware of current price in this project? please reply?
                  Not much info available on internet.

Comment

Hi Sumeet,

Could you please share your number, i would like to talk to you regarding -Precioso

Regards,
                    Swapnil

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X