We found a flat on Pashan-Sus road. Is it a good destination to but a property in Pune? What is the current rate that is going on this area for a 3 NHK apartment? Has anyone heard about a builder called Rane Group? Can someone provide information about Rane builder?
Thank You.
Sincerely.
Read more
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

Pashan-Sus Road is an independent area with everything available in proximity and developing rapidly. Whether schools, institutes, career opportunities, entertainment, essentials, medical aid, the area has everything.

With the current real estate scenario in Pune, buying residential property in any of its developing area like Pashan Sus Road is no doubt a worthy investment.

The ongoing rate for a 3BHK flat on Pashan Sus Road is around Rs 3,176 per sq ft. Suppose, you buy a flat with a total built up area of 1500 sq ft. then it would cost you nearly Rs 47,60,000.

As far as your query about Rane Builders is concerned, the actual name of the company is Rane Constructions. It’s a reputed construction company in Pune. It is soon to come up with a residential project ‘Lara Prestige’ on Pashan Sus Road, Pune and boasts to provide luxurious amenities. The company has undertaken a number of commercial and residential projects in Pune.

I hope you find the information useful :)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks

Thank you Rex that info was helpful
    CommentQuote
  • Cost of Amenities.

Hi,

I am new to Pune and have been hunting for 2 or 3 BHK in Baner/Balewadi area.

I find most properties having amenities like Swimming Pool, Club house etc...

Does anyone know what would be per month maintenance charge if you buy a flat in one of such projects?

Also do we use amenities that we pay for?
    CommentQuote
  • This is very much isolated area from pune and rate is very high.
    CommentQuote
  • You have not added registration charges, society charges, Parking charges and etc.....it will go around 52 lac or more if you have book it in developing stage(New rule service tax).

Originally Posted by Rex
    Hi,

Pashan-Sus Road is an independent area with everything available in proximity and developing rapidly. Whether schools, institutes, career opportunities, entertainment, essentials, medical aid, the area has everything.

With the current real estate scenario in Pune, buying residential property in any of its developing area like Pashan Sus Road is no doubt a worthy investment.

The ongoing rate for a 3BHK flat on Pashan Sus Road is around Rs 3,176 per sq ft. Suppose, you buy a flat with a total built up area of 1500 sq ft. then it would cost you nearly Rs 47,60,000.

As far as your query about Rane Builders is concerned, the actual name of the company is Rane Constructions. It’s a reputed construction company in Pune. It is soon to come up with a residential project ‘Lara Prestige’ on Pashan Sus Road, Pune and boasts to provide luxurious amenities. The company has undertaken a number of commercial and residential projects in Pune.

I hope you find the information useful :)
    CommentQuote
  • Visit AAROHI Residential Project, On Vidya Valley School Road, Left turn from SUS gaon. Rate for 3 BHK is 2,600-00 per sqft and project has all the LATEST AMENITIES !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Tierth
    Visit AAROHI Residential Project, On Vidya Valley School Road, Left turn from SUS gaon. Rate for 3 BHK is 2,600-00 per sqft and project has all the LATEST AMENITIES !

Does the LATEST AMENITIES include, drinking water from PMC? Or water by Tankers is the latest trend?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, do check for municipal water availability for Sus Road Pashan area. Most of the apartments use ground water or tankers..
    CommentQuote
  • Man, the thread is of 2007:p.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Man, the thread is of 2007:p.

Realities haven't changed :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by niraj2010
    Realities haven't changed :)

I just said to inform that the person the fellow members addressed to is no longer the member of the forum, atleast with this name.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I am new to IREF and pardon me if i am wrong. I saw that this post was last updated in 2010. Can anyone please tell me if buying a flat on Sus road ( Behind chevrolet and nissan showroom) a good decision? i am looking to stay and not invest and leave it. i want to decide in a couple of days. Could you guys please help me out?
    Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote