Hi Real Estate Gurus

I am following this forum since quite some time and wanted help in deciding in buying house in Pune.I spend initial some years after my college working in Pune and loved the city. My requirements are as below. I am looking for a 2 BHK appartment of area 900 to 1000 sqft. My bugget is within 40 Lakh and i am looking in a area close to PS,wakad and Hijewadi.

Please provide me your views on the above project, any prior experience, also let me know if you are aware of any other projects in Pune i should consider.

Thanks in advance
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Suggestions Re: Purchase of flat in Pune

Dear guys

I am resident of mumbai and planning to buy a residential flat at pune in the year 2016 for investment purposes i.e. capital appreciation (rental yield not important)

I am interested in a specious appartment (630-650 sq ft carpet) with terrace in under constructed building (possession dec 16 or mar 17) or ready possession (upto 5 years)

My budget is 45 lacs ALL INCLUSIVE (but excluding stamp duty registration charges and brokerage,consultancy if any which i am willing to pay extra)

Can you suggest me areas under PMC where i can get suitable property meeting aforesaid criteria.. Your valuable suggestions will help me in narrowing down my options.

Thanks
    Mandar T
    PS: I have office at Kothrud (near karishma soc) hence if you know any property around that area (25-30 min by car/rickshaw) dont forget to mention the same
    CommentQuote
  • Check for Bhugaon and Pirangut areas, you'll get in your budget as well as the projects in these area will fulfill your other criteria as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Investing at todays prices for capital appreciation is difficult. The prices are stagnant since last year or more.

Sales are at all time low.

I know so many people who are willing to sell their flats but not finding any buyers.

The prices which appreciated after they bought are proving to be only on papers.

No buyers at these prices and the buyers quote very less than the expectation of the sellers. they are stuck up with their investment.
    CommentQuote
  • This is a good time to buy for self use as good discounts are available if you negotiate hard.
    CommentQuote
  • REinvest;: thanks for your sugestion.. will ceratinly look into it.. If proximity to station and airport is considered do you think properties at viman nagar, yerwada, kharadi will fit into my expectations? Or will there be budget issues?? I dont know how much is the loading in these areas.. but if on carpet area of 650 sq ft, 40% loading is presumed then for 910 sq ft built up area rate works out to be 5000 per sq ft built up to meet my budget.

Do u think at this rates flats will be available in those areas? Thanks

Mandar
    CommentQuote
  • kingmanish; - i agree with your views. But thankfully property rates trend (true and unbaised) of various properties in pune are available on this very forum since some threads pertaining to various projects are as old as 2010 which were continuing upto last year and contain such first hand info abt rates from buyers/experts.. brief analysis of the same shows that prices are more than doubled in last 5 years.. I am looking at time horizon of around 8- 10 years for my proposed property.. therefore anything more than 15% is welcome ..

Mandar
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ,

I'm looking for 2BHK and as of now short listed Goel Ganga Platino,Gera Song of joy, Kolte Patil Cheryl Beryl

I would like to know your expert opinion on these projects and do they have all the sanctions?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mandar T
    REinvest;: thanks for your sugestion.. will ceratinly look into it.. If proximity to station and airport is considered do you think properties at viman nagar, yerwada, kharadi will fit into my expectations? Or will there be budget issues?? I dont know how much is the loading in these areas.. but if on carpet area of 650 sq ft, 40% loading is presumed then for 910 sq ft built up area rate works out to be 5000 per sq ft built up to meet my budget.

Do u think at this rates flats will be available in those areas? Thanks

Mandar

Viman Nagar and Kharadi are costly but you can check nearing areas like vishrantwadi, wagholi, chandan nagar, hadapsar, keshav nagar mudhwa etc.
    CommentQuote
  • My personal opinion. Stay away for Goel Ganga projects.

Though I never dealt with them personally. I know my 2 very close friends had really bad experience with Goel Ganga in 2 different projects.
    CommentQuote
  • REinvest;
    Thanks for inputs..
    Mandar
    CommentQuote