PUNE: After Pune, it could be destination Nashik for industry as Pune is fast running out of land. The vigorous land acuisition by the Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC) and private industry here is soon going to ensure this.

Sources said that the state government’s industrial infrastructure development arm is looking to create a land bank of between 10,000-20,000 hectares in the two cities, Pune and Nashik, with emphasis on the latter.

However, the attraction of destination Pune remains. MIDC is looking to acquire land for which notifications have been issued at Ranjangaon, Talegaon, Chakan, Karla and Khed.

The state government is believed to have received 1800 applications for the Chakan industrial area, 1100 for Ranjangaon and 600 for Talegaon. The land bank with the MIDC, Pune region, is close to being exhausted and it is facing problems in acquiring new land.

Industry experts think Nashik will prove to be the alternative to Pune. “Nashik, with it’s huge land availability, abudant water supply and connectivity with Mumbai offers ideal locations. It has got mild climate like Pune too,” sources said.
Read more
328 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ajoshi565
    ThanksKP,
    I am looking at a resale flat (3 yrs) but as good as new, since never occupied, as owner is investor. Its at Ashoka Marg & rate is 2700/-.
    Does this sound good?
    The place will be for self-use for maybe 5 years. So any appreciation is like an extra!

Ashoka Marg (behind hotel Siddharth) is a good area, with new schools opening up (don't remember the name..sacred heart I guess), and VIP guest house and Ashoka buildcon corporate office. I have few relatives staying in this area, you can PM if you need any details.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Neo007
    Ashoka Marg (behind hotel Siddharth) is a good area, with new schools opening up (don't remember the name..sacred heart I guess), and VIP guest house and Ashoka buildcon corporate office. I have few relatives staying in this area, you can PM if you need any details.

Thanks Neo.
    Yes -It is a very nice area. I am looking at area near Ashoka Internatinal School / ICA Bhavan. The rate comes to Rs.2760 (inclusive of Stamp Duty & Regn). Does this sound good?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajoshi565
    Thanks Neo.
    Yes -It is a very nice area. I am looking at area near Ashoka Internatinal School / ICA Bhavan. The rate comes to Rs.2760 (inclusive of Stamp Duty & Regn). Does this sound good?

Hi,

I will be going there next week. Could you let me know the building name and location. Perhaps i can check it out and get the real value of the area rate.

Is this a 1bhk or 2Bhk ? Nowadays they have stopped building 1bhk flats.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • If the rate comes to 2760 I think it is quite nice a price.
    I have no idea which locality this is. Neither do I have much information about Nashik RE. But I happen to go every year there. THe city infrastructure is quite nice. Afterall if someone is not tied to locations, say sailors like me, this is city is perfectly ok.

Just to give you a gist, the minimum that one can buy a property at Kolhapur now is 4500. This is not DOWNTOWN Kolhapur but rather not a coveted area. And I know for sure that Nashik is much better a place than Kolhapur owing to better connectivity with country by road / rail, vicinity to Mumbai, almost comparable weather, 3 MIDCs which bring a lot of outsiders who are a safe bet to rent your home to (for investors). I guess even education wise Nashik is better than other tier 3 cities in Maharashtra.

Pls keep us updated of your progress and if any other similar opportunity is available.
    CommentQuote
  • The building is situated in a plotted development - with various bunglows & Apts & is behind the Ashoka School. Its walking distance from main Ashoka Road. Its a very peaceful locality with all amenities very near-by.

I purchased a 2 Bhk flat (but resale-3 year old). (Its new in the sense that has never been used & I am first occupant). Rate inclusive of Stamp-Duty & Regn came to Rs.2760 per sft. (So actual rate is 2600/- or so. Full Chq payment)

When I inquired, new flats in this area are quoted at around Rs.3000 per sft (Stamp Duty + Regn + VAT, etc is extra). Negotiations could drive this lower tho' I did not see most builders willing to go below 3k. There are quite a few schemes going on (small builders with each scheme of 8 to 10 flats - which means no service tax). Ironically, most local residents say one should not pay anything over 2750 or so. (Their opinion is - "the 3k rate is for the Mumbai-Pune public (read "outsiders")!!!)

Since my purchase is for self-use, I am not thinking too much about the appreciation that may or may not happen in the future.

Thanks everybody for the advise & help.
    Ajoshi
    CommentQuote
  • ajoshi
    Can you let me know the name of the project and exact address
    I am going to nasik this saturday , so will visit there
    Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sandy,
    This is an old Apt (3yrs)& no more flats are available. There are few schemes going on in the area which you could look at.
    Please visit the area behind & around Ashoka Int. School on Ashoka Marg. You will see plenty of buildings under construction, as well as nearing completion.
    Good luck!

Originally Posted by sandy_pune
    ajoshi
    Can you let me know the name of the project and exact address
    I am going to nasik this saturday , so will visit there
    Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ajoshi, need your help.
    I moved to Nashik in October this year. We currently stay on rent in Bodhale Nagar (near Reliance Fresh) but looking to buy a 3BHK in Ashoka Marg as we visit the area practically every day for all our shopping needs and think its a great area to settle down in.

Did you come across any 3BHK's in this area that would be in the sub 3000 psf range? I am looking for an unused/resale flat like you purchased. Would very much appreciate if you can pass on any details.

Inputs welcome from other members as well.

Thanks, Vamladi
    CommentQuote
  • Hi VA,
    Would have loved to help - Unfortunately I am not from Nasik, so do not have a lot of knowledge.
    For a resale flat - frankly, it's pure luck to get one without an agent's help. I was lucky that a far-off acquaintance was selling his flat & I could buy that. Contacting an agent seems to be the only way for a resale flat.

For a new flat - Do move around the Ashoka School area (behind the school: areas like Khoday Ngr, Nisarg Colony, etc). There are plenty of new constructions happening. (Since these are small builders I don't think they give out large glossy advts. in newspapers, & hence difficult to find). Your best bet would be to go around, take down ph.nos from boards put up at sites & contacting the builders directly. With a lot of people saying RE mkt has slowed down, its probable that you may even get a new flat around the 3k psf mark.

Rgds,
    AJ
    CommentQuote
  • As mentioned by few boarders, there has been quite a run-up in the Nasik RE market.

May be i am little late; how about buying reasonable amount of Residential plot (say 3500 sqft plus) as investment, instead of the flat (assuming the budget is little higher than for buying 2bhk). Planning for long term investment, 10+ yrs.

Would this time frame be sufficient enough to get reasonably good reason, despite of the recent run-up?

Experienced boarders, can please comment and enlighten.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Hello, I am thinking of investing in a project by Peninsula Land, Ashok Astoria at Gangapur Road. The rate being quoted by them is 3575. Could the thread members provide some colour on the location and pricing? Many thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sakinaka
    Hello, I am thinking of investing in a project by Peninsula Land, Ashok Astoria at Gangapur Road. The rate being quoted by them is 3575. Could the thread members provide some colour on the location and pricing? Many thanks.

Hi. This is a good choice. The project is located at Gat No 2, Govardhan Village, Gangapur Road, Nashik 422222.

The price has increased over this period and is now about Rs. 4,250 per sf. This is good, considering the quality of construction.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All, howz is current real estate scenario in nashik ? Is it worth to buy a 2 bhk at panchvati nashik at 4000 per sqft.....how is scope of appreciation in nashik....is real estate market really down in nashik ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi forum members from Nashik. ...will appreciate reply to above post.....
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Friends,

Whats the current situation of NASIK RE? I have purchased one 2 BHK flat near dwaraka (Tapovan Road, Near Potdar School)

I'm planning to sell this property but don't know the current scenarios and rates.

Pl comment
    CommentQuote