• Show
Clear All

Re : Nashik : New Destination

Originally posted by raptorminty View Post
    ...due to 6th pay commision
    And Retired after the 6PC.

Comment

I checked in a variety of areas of Nasik & not many Builder's flats are available at below 3000 per sqft.

Even plots (land) seem to be in the 1000+ per sft range. So even making your own house will cost one in the Rs.2200 to 2300 range? (1000 land + 1200 constn cost).

Would it be safe to say that in Nasik, if we get something in the range of Rs.2500 to 3000 - this is reasonable?

Comment

According to me if you are getting anything below 3000 bracket in good residential areas of nashik then its a good buy considering the developments going . Your property would appreciate for sure , but its hard to comment how much . Also rental income is not that less in nashik , in both ocassions we had pay rent close to 8k for a 2BHK at govind nagar and indira nagar respective.
        If building your own home , do do do double check the land records ! !
        Anything said before the word "but" hardly matters.

Comment

ThanksKP,
          I am looking at a resale flat (3 yrs) but as good as new, since never occupied, as owner is investor. Its at Ashoka Marg & rate is 2700/-.
          Does this sound good?
          The place will be for self-use for maybe 5 years. So any appreciation is like an extra!

Originally posted by kartikpai View Post
          According to me if you are getting anything below 3000 bracket in good residential areas of nashik then its a good buy considering the developments going . Your property would appreciate for sure , but its hard to comment how much . Also rental income is not that less in nashik , in both ocassions we had pay rent close to 8k for a 2BHK at govind nagar and indira nagar respective.
          If building your own home , do do do double check the land records ! !

Comment

Sorry no clue about ashoka marg area , as my parents stayed there and I visited only limited areas like indira nagar , govind nagar , college road etc. If its a residential locality with basic needs available nearby then you can think about it, may be some one experienced from nashik should be able to help you .
            Anything said before the word "but" hardly matters.

Comment

How is the Indiabulls SEZ coming along? There is a captive power plant as well which should help industries.

Comment

Originally posted by ajoshi565 View Post
                ThanksKP,
                I am looking at a resale flat (3 yrs) but as good as new, since never occupied, as owner is investor. Its at Ashoka Marg & rate is 2700/-.
                Does this sound good?
                The place will be for self-use for maybe 5 years. So any appreciation is like an extra!

Ashoka Marg (behind hotel Siddharth) is a good area, with new schools opening up (don't remember the name..sacred heart I guess), and VIP guest house and Ashoka buildcon corporate office. I have few relatives staying in this area, you can PM if you need any details.

Comment

Originally posted by Neo007 View Post
                  Ashoka Marg (behind hotel Siddharth) is a good area, with new schools opening up (don't remember the name..sacred heart I guess), and VIP guest house and Ashoka buildcon corporate office. I have few relatives staying in this area, you can PM if you need any details.
                  Thanks Neo.
                  Yes -It is a very nice area. I am looking at area near Ashoka Internatinal School / ICA Bhavan. The rate comes to Rs.2760 (inclusive of Stamp Duty & Regn). Does this sound good?

Comment

Originally posted by ajoshi565 View Post
                    Thanks Neo.
                    Yes -It is a very nice area. I am looking at area near Ashoka Internatinal School / ICA Bhavan. The rate comes to Rs.2760 (inclusive of Stamp Duty & Regn). Does this sound good?
                    Hi,

I will be going there next week. Could you let me know the building name and location. Perhaps i can check it out and get the real value of the area rate.

Is this a 1bhk or 2Bhk ? Nowadays they have stopped building 1bhk flats.

Cheers

Comment

If the rate comes to 2760 I think it is quite nice a price.
                      I have no idea which locality this is. Neither do I have much information about Nashik RE. But I happen to go every year there. THe city infrastructure is quite nice. Afterall if someone is not tied to locations, say sailors like me, this is city is perfectly ok.

Just to give you a gist, the minimum that one can buy a property at Kolhapur now is 4500. This is not DOWNTOWN Kolhapur but rather not a coveted area. And I know for sure that Nashik is much better a place than Kolhapur owing to better connectivity with country by road / rail, vicinity to Mumbai, almost comparable weather, 3 MIDCs which bring a lot of outsiders who are a safe bet to rent your home to (for investors). I guess even education wise Nashik is better than other tier 3 cities in Maharashtra.

Pls keep us updated of your progress and if any other similar opportunity is available.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X