PUNE: After Pune, it could be destination Nashik for industry as Pune is fast running out of land. The vigorous land acuisition by the Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC) and private industry here is soon going to ensure this.

Sources said that the state government’s industrial infrastructure development arm is looking to create a land bank of between 10,000-20,000 hectares in the two cities, Pune and Nashik, with emphasis on the latter.

However, the attraction of destination Pune remains. MIDC is looking to acquire land for which notifications have been issued at Ranjangaon, Talegaon, Chakan, Karla and Khed.

The state government is believed to have received 1800 applications for the Chakan industrial area, 1100 for Ranjangaon and 600 for Talegaon. The land bank with the MIDC, Pune region, is close to being exhausted and it is facing problems in acquiring new land.

Industry experts think Nashik will prove to be the alternative to Pune. “Nashik, with it’s huge land availability, abudant water supply and connectivity with Mumbai offers ideal locations. It has got mild climate like Pune too,” sources said.
Read more
Reply
328 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hey guys great topic.
    Now those living in Nasik please answer this
    Do you see dating couples or working couples in the shopping malls?
    Or
    Neither?

    Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Hey guys great topic.
    Now those living in Nasik please answer this
    Do you see dating couples or working couples in the shopping malls?
    Or
    Neither?

    Rohit


    What's the relevance to the topic? Can you elaborate?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anikale
    What's the relevance to the topic? Can you elaborate?

    That is the indicator which I use to buy real estate.

    If I see dating couples it's time to buy plots if I see working couples I invest in flats if I see neither then that place is not upto the mark from prospective for investment.

    Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • If I could suggest, we should avoid SMS language, Hindi/Marathi words while posting. Not related to this particular post.
    But I guess, proper use of language will make posts more appealing than appalling.


    Have a nice day ahead.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    That is the indicator which I use to buy real estate.

    If I see dating couples it's time to buy plots if I see working couples I invest in flats if I see neither then that place is not upto the mark from prospective for investment.

    Rohit


    LOLOLOLO......reallly funnny....lol.........

    to add to that...."If you see extra marital affairs or PDA happening in the malls" then it is no

    longer affordable to buy flats in that place...lolol
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mmulye
    LOLOLOLO......reallly funnny....lol.........

    to add to that...."If you see extra marital affairs or PDA happening in the malls" then it is no

    longer affordable to buy flats in that place...lolol

    There is a big logic behind what I said.
    CommentQuote
  • yes...the same logic applies to what i said......

    though there are some cities which are inherently rich...like Chandigarh..(No double income required)..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mmulye
    yes...the same logic applies to what i said......

    though there are some cities which are inherently rich...like Chandigarh..(No double income required)..

    So what is the situation on the ground? Dating couples or working couples? Or married couples with different wife and husband :-P
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    So what is the situation on the ground? Dating couples or working couples? Or married couples with different wife and husband :-P


    Visit Malls ( preferable whch are linked/attached with Multiplexes) , Art Galleries(if they exist) / Drama halls

    during the period

    Tue to Thursday...Time between : 11:00 to 5:00pm

    IF you see that the malls / restaurants in the malls and multuplexes atleast half filled or busy....it is too late to invest in such a place...:)


    I hope you know why Fri/sat/sun/mon not included...those days are for playing "the decent role of a family man/woman"
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mmulye
    Visit Malls ( preferable whch are linked/attached with Multiplexes) , Art Galleries(if they exist) / Drama halls

    during the period

    Tue to Thursday...Time between : 11:00 to 5:00pm

    IF you see that the malls / restaurants in the malls and multuplexes atleast half filled or busy....it is too late to invest in such a place...:)


    I hope you know why Fri/sat/sun/mon not included...those days are for playing "the decent role of a family man/woman"

    Great so what is the present situation on the ground in Nasik?
    CommentQuote
  • ....in mobile terms it is 1G ....tentative college girls/boys...roam arround (girl with 2 more girls for security and boy with 1 other boy)..distance of 2 feet between them....and boys buys ice cream...woh bhi stickwala....thats it. Multiplex mein girls on one side and boy on one side..only the girl and boy involved sit on the interface ...
    (BOy makes sure he has seen the movie the prevous day...so that he predicts the next sequence and girl gets impressed...lolololol)

    1G to 4G jaane ko 7-8 saal lagenge
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mmulye
    ....in mobile terms it is 1G ....tentative college girls/boys...roam arround (girl with 2 more girls for security and boy with 1 other boy)..distance of 2 feet between them....and boys buys ice cream...woh bhi stickwala....thats it. Multiplex mein girls on one side and boy on one side..only the girl and boy involved sit on the interface ...
    (BOy makes sure he has seen the movie the prevous day...so that he predicts the next sequence and girl gets impressed...lolololol)

    1G to 4G jaane ko 7-8 saal lagenge

    So it's time to go for plots flats would be too early

    Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Please read if you get time. Kindly note, the news is in Marathi.

    http://online4.esakal.com/NewsDetails.aspx?NewsId=5211874610578977353&SectionId=28&SectionName=ताज्या बातम्या&NewsDate=20160610&Provider=अमित दाणे&NewsTitle=β नाशिक होईल 'मॉडेल सिटी'
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BizBoy
    Please read if you get time.

    http://online4.esakal.com/NewsDetails.aspx?NewsId=5211874610578977353&SectionId=28&SectionName= &NewsDate=20160610&Provider= &NewsTitle=β ' '

    English or hindi version?
    CommentQuote
  • Marathi version is not available, this article is about how (or why) Nashik City lost an opportunity to be an industrial hub. Also, general updates about Nashik's infrastructure.

    Please let know if you want me to translate particular sentence. I will do it.
    CommentQuote