Nashik : New Destination

Last updated: 8 hours ago
635 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Nashik : New Destination

Originally posted by mmulye View Post
    Seems you have invested in Nashik or a local resident...anyway let me clarify...
    What is a city depends on the places you have visited..mumbai. New york, london,,or Pune..etc

First and foremost RE prices rise mostly because of IT industries and not manufacturing (Banglore,Pune, to some extent Delhi)..Mumbai is financial capital..so thats different..
    MIDC is here there everywhere..,,High salaries in mfg is limited to 3-4% of employees .
    MIDC is in talegaon..rates 2700 for last 2/3 years...
    Now tell me abut Nashik (though i go to this place every year...a gruelling 6 hours from pune...no good connectivity to Nashik)

- How many Multiplexes / McD's /Tanishqs(branded jewellery shops)/ Pizza Huts/ 5 star/3 star hotels ?
    - How many IT companies with more than 300+ employees...(IT not BPO's)
    - How many MNC mfg companies?
    - How many Engineering /Medical colleges ?
    -How many buildings(completed) with 10+ floors and how many with swimming pools ?
    ...i think this will be enough...

Vascon was the first good builder to enter and have burnt their fingers....Paranjape's were the next...integrated township....a "Super flop"........
    - only 1 road ..college road/indira nagar shows some resemblance of a developed area..

The going rate is 3000/- (stagnant for last 3-4 years)....which is the rate of talegaon/pirangut/shirwal etc areas around Pune which are still in "gram panchayat" and are classifed as under developed /fringe areas..

NIMA can do whatever they want..no industry will enter in Nashil since no "educated workforce" is available...60-70% people are phetewalas..(chech the CBS orrailway station)

Good luck to those who invested....hope they get more returns than their savings account..(not even FD!)
    Hey,

So according to you, even kolhapur/Solapur is better developed. So few questions:
    1. Do you mean rates are at 6000 sqft in "kolhapur/Solapur"?
    2. How many Multiplexes / McD's /Tanishqs(branded jewellery shops)/ Pizza Huts/ 5 star/3 star hotels are their in "kolhapur/Solapur"? Nashik has all of these.
    3. How many IT companies with more than 300+ employees in "kolhapur/Solapur" ? Nashik has few like Netwin sytesms, ESDS. It's not a real IT destinaton, I agree.
    4. How many MNC mfg companies in "kolhapur/Solapur" ? Nashik has many like Bosch, mahindra.
    5. How many buildings(completed) with 10+ floors and how many with swimming pools in "kolhapur/Solapur"? Nasik has many 12+ story buildings either ready or under construction. How much flats are sold is a different question.

I am not saying that Nasik is a real HOT destination and one should go invest there, but in one of your previous comment you called it as "Glorified village", so just curious.

PS: Pune road being widened 4 lane, and 60% is completed, the rest will be completed in a year (let's hope).

Comment

Nasik may not be a high-flying city. But for an entire generation of older folks in Maharashtra it was the first City they heard of at school.

Does anyone remember:

This is Nitin
      He is Six
      He lives in Nasik

Comment

Originally posted by sudhashbahu View Post
        Nasik may not be a high-flying city. But for an entire generation of older folks in Maharashtra it was the first City they heard of at school.

Does anyone remember:

This is Nitin
        He is Six
        He lives in Nasik
        Nasik is known more for it being a pilgrimage site...and everyone has to go to for last rites etc in godavari river..* Nasik..

Knowing a place and it becoming a city because it is known is ridiculous...

If a place is not a City/town...it becomes a village..accept it or not...
        anikale; Please visit kolhapur...also more chances of faster and better development in kolhapur is because the govt is making mumbai to banglore..highway as mfg/Services belt...industries on both sides...just a simple fact ...look at halat of "goda park" and compare it with "rankala" ..shows how the municipalties work at both places...

Pune-Nasik road becoming 4 lane...may be after 4-5 years...(it was 40% complete 3 years back!!)...compare that to Pune-kilhapur 6 lane....also pune to kolhapure is 2 hours drive,,,so Pune's development extenstion will be Kolhapur...(Pune was mumbai's development extention 8-10 years back)
        Last edited May 30 2016, 01:11 PM. Reason: mentioned user

Comment

also pune to kolhapure is 2 hours drive
          Sir, I guess Pune to Kolhapur takes 5-6 hours. By the way, I do feel, we should look at Nashik, Satara, Kolhapur, Aurangabad and avoid more congestion at Pune and Mumbai. This will help us all.
          Last edited May 30 2016, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BizBoy View Post
            Sir, I guess Pune to Kolhapur takes 5-6 hours. By the way, I do feel, we should look at Nashik, Satara, Kolhapur, Aurangabad and avoid more congestion at Pune and Mumbai. This will help us all.
            MSRTC volvo ...takes 3 hours ..with a stopover for snacks (it also icludes time taken by conductor to talk to his girlfriend / wife,,,and long loo periods.....lololol)....hopefully for a private vehicle will take 2 hours....( at night time it takes 1.5 hours...check redbus schedulles)...

(I have travelled in both forms volvo/pvt vehicle)

yeah nice to say we should move to satara etc.....but one who own homes in Pune mumba will not shift but will expect others to shift,,,,typical hypocracy......( Army is good...but my son will not join it...but expect the negihbour's son join it)

Comment

hopefully for a private vehicle will take 2 hours....( at night time it takes 1.5 hours...check redbus schedulles)...
              Sir as per Google distance is 239 KM. Not saying, can not do but 2 hours look doubtful for me. 3 hours is fair. My mistake about 5-6 hours.
              I had travelled by ordinary ST bus, it takes around 5-6 hours.

https://www.google.co.uk/?gfe_rd=cr&...hapur+distance
              Last edited May 30 2016, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BizBoy View Post
                Sir as per Google distance is 239 KM. Not saying, can not do but 2 hours look doubtful for me. 3 hours is fair. My mistake about 5-6 hours.
                I had travelled by ordinary ST bus, it takes around 5-6 hours.

https://www.google.co.uk/?gfe_rd=cr&...hapur+distance
                Bizboy
                Check this at redbus
                Ashray Travels Ashray Gold
                Volvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1)

10:30 PM -11:59 PM
                Duration 01:29 Hrs

Also if you travel by KSRTC volvo buses to Belgaum/Hubli...via pune..cover the distance in 1.5 hours..ofcourse all are night buses..and nonstop...

Also dont trust everything on Net...especially in maps/distances....since the road network and mapping in india is still in nascent stage...also..when you travel from one city to other..where you start and where you end in each city matters a lot....(in mumbai pune...you travel fastest on expressway...but from Vashi to Churchgate or borivali can be a nightmare)

But bizboy you agreed to your error...which is great thing...!!!!...zindagi mein agee badhoge if you continue with this positve attitude....!!....Truce..3 hours..

(PS: no "Sir" business in forum...)

Comment

Nasik is known more for it being a pilgrimage site...and everyone has to go to for last rites etc in godavari river..* Nasik..

anikale; Please visit kolhapur...also more chances of faster and better development in kolhapur is because the govt is making mumbai to banglore..highway as mfg/Services belt...industries on both sides...just a simple fact ...look at halat of "goda park" and compare it with "rankala" ..shows how the municipalties work at both places...

Pune-Nasik road becoming 4 lane...may be after 4-5 years...(it was 40% complete 3 years back!!)...compare that to Pune-kilhapur 6 lane....also pune to kolhapure is 2 hours drive,,,so Pune's development extenstion will be Kolhapur...(Pune was mumbai's development extention 8-10 years back)
                  Obviously the questions show that you still have half knowledge about the city. I still find it ridiculous why you think that Nasik is a village. What is your definition of a city?
                  You mean to say 15lakh plus people of Nasik actually reside in a village? Its the 26th most populous city in India. You mean to say so many people can feed themselves just because its a religious site?
                  Please dont blame the municipalities. Again just go to the city and have a look at the infrastructure. Far better, organised than others. Dont just compare one thing GodaPark.

Pune Nasik highway Yes its being on from years. But due to political hurdle. Some politician wanted to transfer the industries to his city. AS soon as the government changed the highway work is superfast and on priority.

>> NIMA can do whatever they want..no industry will enter in Nashil since no "educated workforce" is available...60-70% people are phetewalas..(chech the CBS orrailway station)
                  Answer: Nasik has 10+ engineering colleges, 4 medical colleges. (Although i highly find amusing how you expect educated people working at Bus stand or Railway Stations)

>> The going rate is 3000/- (stagnant for last 3-4 years)....which is the rate of talegaon/pirangut/shirwal etc areas around Pune which are still in "gram panchayat" and are classifed as under developed /fringe areas..
                  Answer: I dont know where you heard this rate. A friend of mine bought flat at 2700 at the outskirts of the city almost at the end of city. Good areas it is atleast 4000. And for your information from last 2-3 years all property rates are more or less the same in other cities also including Pune.

>> MIDC is here there everywhere..,,High salaries in mfg is limited to 3-4% of employees
                  Answer: Again amusing. Do you know the average salary of workers in Bosch? 30,000
                  Most of the company's employees are engineers who have a start package of 25,000-30,000 atleast.

>> First and foremost RE prices rise mostly because of IT industries and not manufacturing (Banglore,Pune, to some extent Delhi)..Mumbai is financial capital..so thats different.
                  Agreed to some extent but what about Hyderabad which is IT with low RE? and chennai ?

>> Now tell me abut Nashik (though i go to this place every year...a gruelling 6 hours from pune...no good connectivity to Nashik)
                  Answer: Pune is not the only city in the world. See the connectivity through Mumbai, Indore, Surat, Aurangabad.

>> Please visit kolhapur...also more chances of faster and better development in kolhapur is because the govt is making mumbai to banglore..highway as mfg/Services belt...industries on both sides...
                  Answer: You are contradicting yourself. You said prices rise due to IT industry and only 3-4% of people get good salaries in Manufacturing industry, so how you expect the prices to rise in Kolhapur?

>> How many Multiplexes / McD's /Tanishqs(branded jewellery shops)/ Pizza Huts/ 5 star/3 star hotels ?
                  - How many IT companies with more than 300+ employees...(IT not BPO's)
                  - How many MNC mfg companies?
                  - How many Engineering /Medical colleges ?
                  -How many buildings(completed) with 10+ floors and how many with swimming pools ? Thanks for answering this @anikale

>> Good luck to those who invested....hope they get more returns than their savings account..(not even FD!)
                  Answer: One of my close relatives have invested in land in Motiwala College area and Makhmalabad area. Their values is almost 2.5 times in last 5 years. Last 2 years the realty market is pretty stagnant everywhere. Even Kolte Patil is selling at 5500 which is ironically lower than what it started 5600 around a year back in Wakad.

I would like to mention again.
                  The local NIMA (Nashik Industries & Manufacturers' Association) and local government is lobbying very hard for more industries specially IT. If it gets successful then surely its a paradise destination to invest. However for now its a peaceful city to live and enjoy life with a steady increase in returns not exponential.

Comment

I would fully agree with umesh05;
                    High RE prices are the only thing which makes a city - a real city.
                    I have spent a lot time in Nashik and it has practically all the facilities which make a city a city,while still retaining the charm of of a smaller town.
                    I had a flat in Nashik on Trimbhakeswar Road and in 6 years price had doubled when I sold to move out.
                    Last edited June 1 2016, 12:28 PM. Reason: Tagged user

Comment

1. First things first, I visit kolhapur regularly (for mahalaxmi darshan) about once in a year. It is a good city, but please don't compare it with Nashik. Here are few numbers for you
                      Nashik Population (2011 Census) : 1,486,053
                      Kolhapur Population (2011 Census): 549,236
                      Nashk Munciple area (according to Wikipedia ): 300 km2 (100 sq mi)
                      Kolhapur Munciple area (according to Wikipedia ): 66.82 km2 (25.80 sq mi)

2. govt is making mumbai to banglore..highway as mfg/Services belt: Ever heard of DMIC?

3. Pune-Nasik road becoming 4 lane: The work started at around Jan 2014, so on what basis you are saying it was completed 40% 3 years ago, only god knows. And by the way, pune kolhapur road is NOT 6 lane, only Pune-satara section is 6 Lane(that too not completed 100%). Also, stating that Pune-Kolhapur travel time is 2 hours is very very optimistic. On a normal day, it takes about 4 hours to reach kolhapur by car with breaks for fuel/snacks etc (for a sane/safe driver, else a BMW may cover it only in one hour, who knows), haven't' you experienced horrible traffic jam at Khed-shivapur toll plaza ever?

4. Pune was never the development extension of mumbai, Pune has it's own face, culture. And regarding development extension of mumbai, do you think anyone will prefer a place which is what about 500km (Kolhapur) away from mumbai and ignore the nearby cities which is what about 180km(Nashik)?

5. Regarding connectivity, I missed one point in my earlier post
                      Nashik-Mumbai Road- 6 laned till Gonde- then 4 laned till thane
                      Nashk-Dhule road- 6 Laned till Pimpalgao, then 4 laned till Dhule
                      Nashik-Aurangabad- 4 Laned till yeola(thanks to Mr.Bhujbal) , not sure beyond that but it should have been completed by now.
                      Nashik-Trimbkeshwar road- 4 Laned , Toll Free

I do not want to insult kolhapur here as it is a good city with great weather and history (like you are insulting some city). But I guess you just like to make some random,hypocritical statements without knowing the facts on the ground.

PS: Sticking to the topic related to RE, it is much better to invest in Land in Nasik than investing in a flat according to my personal opinion. Land in nashik is still within affordable range and it will fetch a good return.
                      Last edited June 1 2016, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X