Anshul Casa Anshul Realties Wakad Pune

Last updated: November 1 2015
79 | Posts
19106 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anshul Casa Anshul Realties Wakad Pune

Hi Im Planning to purchase a 2bhk flat in Casa by Anshul Realties at Wakad.
    I dont know much about the builder and its constructions.
    Can someone help me.

Thanks in advance...

Re : Anshul Casa Anshul Realties Wakad Pune

What is the rate the builder is quoting , 2 BHK area, total package and possession?

Comment

Yesterday I visited the site of Anshul's Casa at Wakad. I liked the project but the builder asking rate of 4300. Total package for 2BHK comes at around 51 lacs.
      Although builder is willing to negotiate, is it good to book a flat there? Those who have already booked a flat there, can you give me idea how much negotiation builder does? And what is builder's reputation?

Thanks.

Comment

I too have been to Anshul Casa at Wakad, I too liked the sample flat and all the stuff, don't know much about the reputation , rates are too high

Comment

Hi i am also interested in CASA project. Saw the plans online. How is the site? I heard the rates are high arnd 4300 as you have also mentioned above. Any idea why the rates are high and how negotiable are they. Are they luxury flat coz of which the rates are high? The plans for 2BHK and 3BHK looks good. especially the 3BHK one which has a nice big balcony.
          Last edited March 24 2012, 01:22 AM.

Comment

IS anyone booked flat here as i done !!!!! looking out for project progress and quality of the work
            Many THANKS

Comment

Hi,
              I have booked flat in Anshul CASA.

Comment

Veersona, would you able to share the price details please? I am also looking for a flat in Anshul Casa.

Comment

What is the possession date of the project ?? And which type of shops are going to come up at the entrance of the project, inside the project though ?? Any idea ?
                  If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Hello everyone,
                    I have booked a 2 BHK flat with Anshul Casa and I liked the sample flat a lot.
                    The imp thing is the area, there are so many grocery shops in that area, a medical shop just outside the campus...hotels and restaurants...etc
                    and recently I heard that there would be a mall coming up in that area( not sure about it though)
                    the highway work is going on full speed..
                    regarding the construction quality, i agree we can't predict for any builder...
                    we can just hope for the best, that's all we can do.

But one thing I can tell is that it will fetch good rent amount, being Hinjewadi very close to it.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X