Collapse

Anshul Casa Anshul Realties Wakad Pune

Last updated: November 1 2015
79 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Anshul Casa Anshul Realties Wakad Pune

Currently the builder is quoting Rs.4500 rate ... how much builder will negotiate ...4250?

Comment

I was shocked to know that all the 8 buildings are connected with each other & the garden which you see in aerial view of the layout, is actually the terrace garden which the builder is giving to flats on top floors. This means, the common terrace will be just half of building floor space !!

Man, when I came to know about this stuff, it really disappointed me. The newer buildings in ph2 will be having lesser terrace size though.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Hi RealAcres,

Isnt it good for top floor flat owners that they are getting private terraces without extra money?
        anybody booked this month? will builder negotiate till 4200? Sankriti is just 100 meters ahead and is quoting 4200 and is ready at 4150.

Comment

Originally posted by KeenMane View Post
          Hi RealAcres,

Isnt it good for top floor flat owners that they are getting private terraces without extra money?
          anybody booked this month? will builder negotiate till 4200? Sankriti is just 100 meters ahead and is quoting 4200 and is ready at 4150.
          No man, builder is charging for the terrace. The regular flats salable area is over 1600 sq ft, for top floor terrace flats, it is some 2200 sq ft. Terrace is not free.

Comment

Its 4500 ???

Recently I visited the site . Is there only one way towards the gate - coming from NH4 - Kaspte Vasti? I think back side is Park Street.

Any idea about possesion date? Builder says its Dec13. I guess project started in late 2010.

Builder is quoting 4500 psft for 3BHK (1826sqft)Anyone having opinion on this - Is it ok to go ahead with this ... ???

Any other information and details will be great help

Comment

The back side is Mahindra Woods. And yes, as of now there is only one approach road. Although the builder claims he will provide another approach road from behind Hotel Ambience, but don't know how much truth is there in that.

I booked back in June last year for 4250, I liked the 3BHK very much but didn't have the budget for it so went for a 2BHK.

I had booked in D building back then, and the work hadn't started till then for that building. As of today they have the 6th slab in place and its a 8 floor building.

The builder promised me possession in Mar'14 back then, but the last chat I had with him he said that he will give it by end of this year only. So overall, I'm quite satisfied.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by priyaj View Post
                Hope this helps.
                Thanks for the info.
                Any updates when he is going to open new phase ? In new phase, terrace size will be reduced & it won't be one long bogie like layout is what the info I have. Lets see what happens. Hope he completes shops before ph2, it will be useful for ph1 residents.

Comment

Hey how much it is asking for 2BHK ?

Comment

Originally posted by vonkar2002 View Post
                    Hey how much it is asking for 2BHK ?
                    "It"? C'mon... builders are human being after all

Last I heard 2BHK was somewhere between 58-59. And I heard nothing new on the second phase launch.

Comment

Originally posted by priyaj View Post
                      "It"? C'mon... builders are human being after all
                      LoL. Couldn't stop laughing. Seems 'It' is the word given as many builders don't act in humane way either. No wonder then majority of the cases in consumer courts are those against builders.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X