Recently checked some plots in/nearby Hinjewadi.

Within 5kms of phase 2, they are quoting 800-1000psf, within 10kms 300-800psf.

The main problem is all are Agriculture/farm plots (no loan available), even looking at bungalow plot of 2000sf will cost c.20L

Builders say that you can convert N/A either by paying 20% top-up, or wait for 1.5yr to let corporation happen and Hinjewadi come under R zone.

With flats already selling at c.3k in Hinjewadi, sounds a reasonable bet.

Please suggest/comment, also anybody looking for partnership in investing for the same, most welcome !!!!
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Akki,

get converted to NA by paying 20 % top up ??

Can u please explain this, getting NA sanction is time consuming as well as costly process....

And getting this area under PCMC or R zone in 1.5 years ...possible ?? in such a small span ?

No of agri plots schemes around pune are increasing ...I agree with you on this fact. Nagar road near wagholi also flooded up with such kind of projects.

I really dont know what is future for such kind of investment. Very vague pic ahead for this...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aedhole
    Hi Akki,

get converted to NA by paying 20 % top up ??

Can u please explain this, getting NA sanction is time consuming as well as costly process....

And getting this area under PCMC or R zone in 1.5 years ...possible ?? in such a small span ?

No of agri plots schemes around pune are increasing ...I agree with you on this fact. Nagar road near wagholi also flooded up with such kind of projects.

I really dont know what is future for such kind of investment. Very vague pic ahead for this...

Basically, all land in Hinjewadi come under agri zone, so all builders get land converted to N/A and sell flats further, now it has become standard and all process/payment (cash) is smooth and happens within a month.

Given the IT development and other commercial factors in Hinjewadi, it is proposed to come under PCMC and R zone within 1-2yr with Hinjewadi phase 6&7 land acquisition already started by govt..
    CommentQuote
  • Ya what u say is correct, but for an individual buyer who owns small piece of land, getting NA conversion is difficult and cumbersome.

People experienced in that sector suggest to stay away from it, I have seem many of big builders struggling for getting land cnverted to NA.

First time I am hearing about phase 6&7 of hinjewadi ??

If that is true then this area will have good future. but still if one invest in agri land waiting for getting into R zone carries a risk.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akki2006
    now it has become standard and all process/payment (cash) is smooth and happens within a month.

Hey akki, Is this really take 1 month? If yes, then there would be lot of buyers who will go for plot than purchasing flat. There are couple of threads people talking about buying plots. Not only in Hinjewadi, agricultural plot schemes are available around Pune in various areas. Even I will prefer to go for plot since buying flat is out of reach these days.
    Can you please provide more details on converting agri land to NA land?

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote