Right time to buy flat in Pune?

Last updated: April 5 2012
14 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Right time to buy flat in Pune?

Its right if the you are buying for your own living

Prices may come down by 10% or so..but no price reduction is visible in the market.Could be that builders are giving discounts very quietly but all the builders i contacted stuck to their prices.
    If you are buying a house for yr own and not for investing then just go ahead

Comment

when you decide to buy a property, it is good to take a look at these points What to See While Selecting a Flat to Buy | Wiselily.com

Comment

Originally posted by kondhana View Post
        I heard the new scheme by lakeside in Talegaon fetched 2100+, which is becoming a norm here.
        Hope you went for the steal 4 years back :-)

Comment

Today!!!

Originally posted by bhushan911 View Post
          Hi,
          I am planning to buy 3BHK flat in Pune near Talegaon. Rate right now is Rs.1200-1300/sq.foot(it was Rs.600-700/sq.feet last year).But now the act of ULC(Urban Land Ceiling) has been cancelled by Maharashtra government(today only).I hear in news that due to cancellation of this law rates are expected to come down by 20-30%.
          Will this law really affect the rates? Or they will continue to rise as that of last year?
          What should I do? Should I go ahead to purchase the flat or should I hold my decision & wait for rates to come down?
          I am confused, please advice.

Regards,
          Bhushan.
          right time is today... price always increase tomorrow. I am seeing this for a long time now.

Comment

The right time to buy a flat is the time when you have the finances to buy it without over leveraging. If you can afford that 50 lakh flat and its 40k EMI and monthly expenses, with still a reasonable amount of money left over for emergencies, you should go ahead. Personally, i believe that if the nett take home is 100k a month, a 50 lakh flat makes sense. If you are including your wifes income, then things should be crystal clear that she will keep working after having a baby. Its foolish to expect that salaries will forever keep on increasing at 15% a year.
            Trying to time this market should be left to experts and RE investors. It is too unpredictable. Pune RE over priced or not, if you can afford it, buy it. A home is a very emotional thing after all

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X