Hi, does anyone have booked a flat in platinum park hinjewadi? Or did enquiry? I am looking for reviews and opinions about this project.
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dont know much about Platinum park but near by maan road is in very bad shape. I have observed there is no development of maan road since many years.
    CommentQuote
  • Even I would like to know more about this project. how much work is completed?
    CommentQuote
  • Booked in this property some 3 months back. At that time, they were putting pillars for second slab. Saw it this weekend, second slab was still going on. Waiting for my cancellation amount to be returned since last 2 months.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • prospectiveb2 years ago
      Hi.. why did you cancel your booking? any problem you found out regarding the property? Did you get your booking amount back??
  • Hi. why did you cancel your booking? Any problem that you found out in the property? Did you get your booking money back?
    CommentQuote
  • Visited couple of days back, its a very small project but prices are as per the area. Nothing great about this project but since its in village main road, it may be good investment for rent since megapolis is hardly 5 min away.
    CommentQuote