Dear Friends,

I'm looking for an 3 bhk flat, specifically in developed areas like wakad, balewadi, baner due to its close proximity to the IT park.

I have visited these areas as well as few more like punawale, tathewadi, etc and chose to narrow down my search to the developed areas only.
With an budget of 75-80 lacs max & an min area of 1100 sq.ft carpet, I'm open & prefer resale flats.

I have visited several new constructions & have seen a trend of builders quoting 1cr & coming down by an average of 10 lacs after negotiation.

I am also made to believe that there are not many buyers for 3 bhk as compared to 2 bhk and hence negotiations are possible to an good extent.

For resale, typically the owners are not in a hurry to sell and often do not come down much during negotiations.
Most of the ads are either posted by builders and agents.

Some projects have many ready construction flats available, which makes me feel they have not been sold during pre launch or launch of the project.

Looking forward for good advise to understand these areas & the market better. I'm in no hurry & would like to spend some time (3-4 months) to find an flat meeting the budget & my criteria.

Regards.
Read more
36 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
    • Project Review
    try Royal Entrada near Bhumkar chowk, nearing completion and hv options of 3 BHK.
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Originally Posted by sukrutwagh
    Dear Friends,

I'm looking for an 3 bhk flat, specifically in developed areas like wakad, balewadi, baner due to its close proximity to the IT park.

I have visited these areas as well as few more like punawale, tathewadi, etc and chose to narrow down my search to the developed areas only.
    With an budget of 75-80 lacs max & an min area of 1100 sq.ft carpet, I'm open & prefer resale flats.

I have visited several new constructions & have seen a trend of builders quoting 1cr & coming down by an average of 10 lacs after negotiation.

I am also made to believe that there are not many buyers for 3 bhk as compared to 2 bhk and hence negotiations are possible to an good extent.

For resale, typically the owners are not in a hurry to sell and often do not come down much during negotiations.
    Most of the ads are either posted by builders and agents.

Some projects have many ready construction flats available, which makes me feel they have not been sold during pre launch or launch of the project.

Looking forward for good advise to understand these areas & the market better. I'm in no hurry & would like to spend some time (3-4 months) to find an flat meeting the budget & my criteria.

Regards.

You are on right track. Get RTM only. Ensure following when you book a RTM flat
    1] Completion, Occupation and functional CHSL
    2] Ensure quality of construction, bath fittings, brand and make of tiles, lift, electrical fittings
    3] Check the capacity of Solar water. If that is enough for all the tenants
    4] Check how parking is allotted, is it mentioned in the agreement. Check area on paper and actual parking area. Check layout. Check what covered parking means and what open parking actually means
    5] check internal roads, open spaces are not encroached by open parkings
    6] Check swimming pool sizes, garden size, no of trees,

There are lot many items. You can have good points to negotiate it further if you have all these info

CommentQuote
  • Really helpful.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, appreciate the inputs
    CommentQuote
    • Price
    Any suggestions for good societies in these areas for ready to move flats? Also, on an average, how much can be negotiated? Mostly people sell @6000 per sq ft in these areas. I'm thinking 4900-5000 per sq ft is the actual average rate.
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    What'd an good way to hunt for RTM flats? Ads on all prop websites are listed by brokers. Wanted to save on the commission.
    Any good sites to refer to?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sukrutwagh
    Any suggestions for good societies in these areas for ready to move flats? Also, on an average, how much can be negotiated? Mostly people sell @6000 per sq ft in these areas. I'm thinking 4900-5000 per sq ft is the actual average rate.

Have you got any inputs or shortlisted any sites? I am also interested in 3BHK. Please let me know.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • propguru20173 years ago
      yes, me too on same boat. PKMIL. Thanks. Ravi
    • Project Review
    • Price
    There is plenty of RTM inventory. Mostly 2 bhk though.
    1)Royal entrada wakad - 2-3 flats left, 1, 3 floor - all inclusive quote 90 lacs
    2)saarthi soveirn mahalunge - top floor - 95 lacs
    3) riddhi siddhi wakad - 95 lacs
    To be honest, I have not shortlisted any of these properties yet. Have visited more than 15+ properties so far.
    Everyone is quoting quite high when there is not much demand & over supply of flats.

I have changed my search criteria to include developed or localities having potential quick infrastructure development - roads, light, water, etc.
    Most of the wakad, baner, hinjewadi, punawale, belt, especially, on the other side of the highway lack basic civic needs.

I have started looking in areas like pimple saudagar, baner, balewadi, some parts of wakad, all of which are not on hinjewadi side of highway. Also, open for 2, 2.5 bhk in good societies, resale (1-5) yrs

The search is still on.

Many investor flats are available in RTM in pimple saudagar area.
    I'm taking time to narrow down to the right house that suits my needs & budget.
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    • Price
    Be away from Saarrthi Souvenir Mahalunge. The rate there has actually gone down in the last 3 years.
    CommentQuote
    • Price
    Originally Posted by TheJack
    Be away from Saarrthi Souvenir Mahalunge. The rate there has actually gone down in the last 3 years.

Still 95 lacs! Are we crazy or the builder is making us crazy?
    CommentQuote
    • Price
    Originally Posted by sukrutwagh
    There is plenty of RTM inventory. Mostly 2 bhk though.
    1)Royal entrada wakad - 2-3 flats left, 1, 3 floor - all inclusive quote 90 lacs
    2)saarthi soveirn mahalunge - top floor - 95 lacs
    3) riddhi siddhi wakad - 95 lacs
    To be honest, I have not shortlisted any of these properties yet. Have visited more than 15+ properties so far.
    Everyone is quoting quite high when there is not much demand & over supply of flats.

I have changed my search criteria to include developed or localities having potential quick infrastructure development - roads, light, water, etc.
    Most of the wakad, baner, hinjewadi, punawale, belt, especially, on the other side of the highway lack basic civic needs.

I have started looking in areas like pimple saudagar, baner, balewadi, some parts of wakad, all of which are not on hinjewadi side of highway. Also, open for 2, 2.5 bhk in good societies, resale (1-5) yrs

The search is still on.

Many investor flats are available in RTM in pimple saudagar area.
    I'm taking time to narrow down to the right house that suits my needs & budget.

You are right- 90 lacs seems to be very much overpriced, looking at current situation in the market. I will also hunt for more as beyond 80L with 35% loading is too much.

Regards,
    Sachin
    CommentQuote
    • Price
    I'm also looking for 3 bhk in the range of 80-82 lacs.
    Many people are quoting around 90 lacs. In this market I think we can negotiate at least upto 10%.
    Also let me know any RTM projects in wakad,balewadi area in the range of 80-82 lacs
    CommentQuote
    • Price
    Prices coming down? Is this a sign of builders being hit by the demonetization?
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Hi Frds, As we already know that minimum 5-6 members are looking for a flat in wakad, pune area. so cant we make a group. As market is also not stable so we should try it once. Also if anyone can share a list of best RTM flat in wakad area, i would appreciate. Thank you!
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    You can check following RTM in wakad

Altisimmo - I didn't like the layout
    Aswani Greens
    Vedanta

I had visited these few months back, i presume this should be nearing possession. Not sure on current status and availability
    Ganesh Imperia
    Bliss
    Tiara

Let me know if you come across any RTM property
    CommentQuote