Pune - Broker Mafia in Wagholi

Last updated: November 15 2016
7 | Posts
1038 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pune - Broker Mafia in Wagholi

Witnessed a weird incident one of the sales site in wagholi.
    One of my friend booked a flat a recently constructing township in Pune wagholi.Few days back only he gaved token amount to confirm the purchase.Now today we went to the sales office to meet the banking guy for fulfilling the loan formality.After we were done with the sales guy and thought of returning back, the sales guy team guy introduced us with two local people and told us that these guys want the commission on the property through referral deal which is some 2percent amount. Now my friend has already referred some one for the property. These guys were just one of the persons from which he had communication through some only means and phone call once, but no commitments..since then they are following him and asking for to refer.Not even this they have called his family members wife and tried to trap.They are also recording all calls to get some legal confirmation.
    My frnd is so much frustrated that he even lost the enthu to buy the property.

Sharing this just to inform buyers through this post that please do not even attend any calls or communications by any broker firm u might get such follow up which u will also not entirely refuse just to get some info about project that's human nature.But these guys will try to extract referral money from u.
    Last edited November 13 2016, 09:09 AM.

Re : Pune - Broker Mafia in Wagholi

People are desperate to earn money in whichever way possible.Sales has fallen in RE so ow new ways to earn

Comment

Originally posted by Veersamriddh View Post
      One of my friend booked a flat a recently constructing township in Pune wagholi.Few days back only he gaved token amount to confirm the purchase.Now today we went to the sales office to meet the banking guy for fulfilling the loan formality.After we were done with the sales guy and thought of returning back, the sales guy team guy introduced us with two local people and told us that these guys want the commission on the property through referral deal which is some 2percent amount. Now my friend has already referred some one for the property. These guys were just one of the persons from which he had communication through some only means and phone call once, but no commitments..since then they are following him and asking for to refer.Not even this they have called his family members wife and tried to trap.They are also recording all calls to get some legal confirmation.

Sharing this just to inform buyers through this post that please do not even attend any calls or communications by any broker firm u might get such follow up which u will also not entirely refuse just to get some info about project that's human nature.But these guys will try to extract referral money from u.
      Thanks for sharing. Will keep that in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Veersamriddh View Post

if u need broker then atleast go with professional ones, like hdfc reality, square yard, indian bulls
        say big no to local or proprietor agents

Comment

As per market standards broker charges only from the seller and not from buyer in case the seller is builder . For re sale markets broker charges from both parties thats what i know...

Comment

Mafias are common.Deal directly with builder only.
            No agent,no broker.
            In case of resale,be clear about terms and conditions of sale/purchase.

Comment

In case of underconstruction properties, there is no brokerage from the buyer. The builder pays brokerage directly. Stay strong and don't pay a penny. If builder loves them, he will pay them. Even if you had utilized their services (which in your case you haven't), still brokerage from you is not applicable.

Comment

you should call police/media immediately I think. How they can say like this. If we will not give him to commission then what will they do? or you can say that I'm going to cancel my deal. Gunda raj nahi chalega. Pls report and raise FIR to police station . you can also case for mentally harassment. I also noticed that if you are local marathee then they will not do. But if you are outsiders then they will try to earn money. Thank you!

Comment

Tags: None
                Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X