Recently, I came to know about the launch of Gagan Avancia project. at Kharadi. It is on its pre-launch stage and claimed the least sq. ft. rate of Kharadi. Can anybody suggest on the same?

Also, the project will be launched by Gagan deveopers. I am a bit confused on Gagan Developers and Gagan Properties. Can anyone please clarify, if have any idea about it?
Read more
19 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes, I am also confused about the developer and his ability to deliver this project from pre-launch state. Also, while researching on google, I found Gagan Developer and Gagan Properties different and Gagan Properties had lot of projects at under construction stage (which I feel is challenging from funding perspective and highly unlikely to deliver this project). So, if anybody who are trying to book please do let me know if this builder is reliable and the per square feet rate.
    CommentQuote
  • While have a visit at one of the project from Gagan Properties, I tried confirming the same, and they said they were the same some time ago. Still not clear about the real scenario.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyways @deepak4wd, have you booked the pre-launch of Avancia?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • deepak4wd2 years ago
      Nopes, I have not yet booked at Avencia. Want to take long time for through research if i book here.
  • They reduced the all inclusive package from 64L to 61L on their website.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, I'm also planning to buy a flat in Kharadi area or Wakad area. Purely from an investment purpose. Please let me know your inputs and open for group booking.
    CommentQuote
  • Nebody booked flat in this project?
    CommentQuote
  • they are still in process of getting approvals. they dont have any approvals in place and they have started booking. they have started taking booking till 11th floor. they are not negotiating on price
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody booked flat in gagan avencia? They have quoted 5100 sq ft rate. Can anyone please let me know what is the actual price they are negotiating.
    CommentQuote
    5 Comments
    • aatish76631 years ago
      He is ready to negotiate with pre launch rate 4990. Possession is Dec 2020 considering RERA guidelines. They have not yet received any approval for next 2 buildings. Excavation will start after 3 month as of now they are saying.
  • 5100 is for 1 bhk for 2 bhk it's 4890 and 4990
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • hr.hrd1 years ago
      Anybody give me d details about Eastern meadows project what is d rating of this project
  • I am very much interested with Gagan Avencia but don't know much about this developer.. How do you guyz think this would come up like... Did anyone bought a flat in this... Please PM witj all the details or anyone wants to buy so we together can go for it
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • aatish76631 years ago
      Did you book flat in avencia?. i visited last week and he said they have opened booking for A&B building till 9th Floor. They are now quoting 5200 and 2 bhk package is 65lac all inclusive.
  • Any news on this project.....
    CommentQuote
  • Anything below 5000 looks good there but a lot will depend on the location and building plan
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • pradeeptyagi231 years ago
      Hi sellnxll2013 , I have booked a 3 bhk in this project. Can you share your contact please?
  • Hi friends,
    does anyone know about detail about gagan avencia..plz let me know.
    or similar project in kharadi.
    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Did anyone book flat in Avencia? If yes whats the rate and package for 2 bhk?
    CommentQuote
    5 Comments
    • MANOJa1 years ago
      Personal Information
      Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
  • Project is now RERA registered. Not sure about the recent all incl package.
    CommentQuote
    6 Comments
    • pradeeptyagi2310 months ago
      Work has started on the site. Has anyone done agreement?