Hello Experts,

I would like to know if is it a good decision to buy a resale property in Ruby Park, Park street now?
My budget is around 65L and I am looking for a 2 BHK apartment in wakad (Kaspate wasti, dutta mandir road, pink city road) area.

I would like to know about construction quality of park street and is it worth to spend 65 L on 9 year old property?

Awaiting suggestions from all of you.

Thanks.
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • In my opinion spending 65L on 9 years old property is not a wise thing to do. I suppose you can get more "young" property if you could extend your budget bit more.
    CommentQuote
  • Park Street is a fairly large complex with decent amenities. You might get something similar in a younger society but level of amenities & space will be limited. If the quality of the flat is good without any seepage issues, you can consider. That's my personal opinion as Park Street is one of the few larger complexes worth considering in Wakad.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, In fact I was considering resale in Park Street sometime before. My views are as follows,

1. Many flats have seepage issue. The flats which I saw were recently painted to hide this flaw.
    2. The flats are definitely spacious but do not have good ventilation & good layouts.
    3. Construction ageing was visible from outside of building as well have from inside in common areas.
    4. The common areas like lawns, seating benches are not in great shape. I doubt effectiveness of Society function. Just visit Mahindra Woods & you will get the point.
    5. Park Street is constructed on leased land (99 years) & not on private ownership land. Does not make any difference to most of the people but it is something which you should check.
    6. If 65L is base price, then you might clinch a deal for same price in PS for upto 5-6 year old resale (950-1000 sq.ft).

Best Luck.
    CommentQuote