Senior Members,
Please help me decide to buy a 3BHK in Malpani Greens,Wakad or Gini Viviana, Balewadi.I have no hurry to get the pocession.
FYI :
Malpani Greens : 4300psf and pocession in 1 yr.All inclusive 75 lakhs for 1585 sqft
Gini Viviana : 4250 psft and pocession in 4 years.All Inclusive 80 lakhs for 1550 sqft

Please let me know if it is safe to go for a New launch property?Approvals and the locations are a concern to me for Gini Viviana...
Malpani Greens location is good and pocession in 1 yr.
Thanks
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • i think u answered ur own question..u dont like location of gini..it is more expensive..it is 4 yrs down the line..so howz it better than malpani..

Originally Posted by Rianna
    Senior Members,
    Please help me decide to buy a 3BHK in Malpani Greens,Wakad or Gini Viviana, Balewadi.I have no hurry to get the pocession.
    FYI :
    Malpani Greens : 4300psf and pocession in 1 yr.All inclusive 75 lakhs for 1585 sqft
    Gini Viviana : 4250 psft and pocession in 4 years.All Inclusive 80 lakhs for 1550 sqft

Please let me know if it is safe to go for a New launch property?Approvals and the locations are a concern to me for Gini Viviana...
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rianna
    Senior Members,
    FYI :

Thanks

Malpani: Expensive(for me), if u r ok wid budget then go for it... best use of space in floor plan and good construction quality.
    Though staying in Kaspatevasti is like paying for Vimam Nagar and staying near yerwada bajar..
    CommentQuote
  • Malpani greens Vs Resale in PS, Bavdhan

Have you tried resale flat option..i am also thinking of Malpani greens but found that resale in PS/Bavdhan would come for similar overall price range.
    Any thoughts on same?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by StillSearching
    Malpani: Expensive(for me), if u r ok wid budget then go for it... best use of space in floor plan and good construction quality.
    Though staying in Kaspatevasti is like paying for Vimam Nagar and staying near yerwada bajar..

Yes I agree that it seems a bit expensive. But again, there aren't many good projects around costing less than 4k/sq ft.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rianna
    Senior Members,
    FYI :

Thanks

Based on your description, my vote goes for Malpani...4 yrs is too long a timespan...
    I would always prefer to go fr a brandnew over a resale of a 5 yr old property if ther difference is a few thousands
    CommentQuote
  • Gini Constrution Pvt. Ltd. is a part of Gini Group of Companies. URL: Gini Construction Pvt Ltd - Residential Commercial Development Pune Ahemdabad

Complaint / review / feedback

Projects in Pune like 1. Gini Sanskruti, 2. Gini Bellissimo, 3. Gini Bellina, 4. Gini Lake Gardenz, 5. Gini Viviana etc.

One of the worst builders in Pune. They attract customers through nice brochures, sample flat etc. Very good construction speed up to the top slab concrete. After that they show their real face. The project fall into dead slow after the last slab concrete.

1. In order to get additional FSI, they have given a part of land from the project to PMC. They informed all their customers that there is going to be a garden developed by PMC. The moment their last flat sold off... PMC started construction of a bio-gas plant. Now the builder is not ready to hear/take any complaint from customers saying "the land now belongs to PMC and it's their decision, what they want over their". Now the customers are in deep trouble and going pillar to post to get a stay order on the plant.

2. The moment they sold of the last flat, the natural stream in front of the society turned to a waste water flowing place. They explained to each and every customer that, there is no waste water going to flow from this place. They hidden the real fact for two years.

3. They put interest (in lakhs) for delayed payments on customers during possession time wherein customers are compell to pay the interest. This was never communicated earlier and the behaviour of their office staff always rude and no helping mentality

4. Poor quality, poor finishing, poor facilities, poor planning... what all you find with this builder is of POOOOOOR quality.

They are crooks, fraudulent and cheats. Never ever buy any properties from this builder. You will be in a trap then.

Talk to any members of Gini Sanskruti (Hadapsar) or Bellissimo (Dhanori) project and you will came to know their bad experiences with this builder.

Regards,
    A Gini Customer
    CommentQuote
  • planning to buy pent house in GINI viviana A building...is this a good buy?? any update about construction quality and possession?
    CommentQuote