Hi,

Didn't find any thread for the newly launched Paranjape Trident Towers in Hinjewadi.

The project is in pre-launch stage as far as i know. The rates that i've got from the sales executive is 5500 per square feet. 1BHK to cost around 45 Lacs.

Has anybody visited the premises? Is this a good rate/location to buy as compared to Paranjape BR-LOFTS.
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hello Guys,

What is the status of this project ?
    CommentQuote
  • Also share the per sqft rate if possible
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked 2 BHK there at 62 lakhs. The project is in pre-launch and I booked it for 5450/- psf. The location is better as compared to BR ( next to XION and Atlanta ) and possession is said to be in December 2020. The launch was to be on 28th April but is postponed now. They have not committed any launch date so far.

There are 6 towers and they are booking for 1st tower currently. The project area is 10 acres and has not got all approvals so far, and I believe that is the cause of postponed launch.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • TTBuyer7 months ago
      They initially said 5500/- but came down to 5450/-
      After RERA from 1st May pre-launch booking is not allowed. I think now they are just taking check and not submitting it till official launch
  • Personally, I won't purchase a flat in the area near Xion Mall or any mall in that sense. Expect traffic jams, pollution & a typical Hinjawadi traffic nightmare. Plus not to mention, there are two party lawns north of the site towards Bhumkar Chowk. So expect late night loud music and fireworks during events. There was already an article in TOI about why you should not purchase a flat close to commercial malls and party areas/marriage lawns. There is already an ongoing battle between residents in Kharadi, Kalyani Nagar, Baner on late night restaurants etc.

This is one aspect that I have never understood - why people prefer living close to malls or noisy places. I can understand from an investment purpose as you can rent it out to bachelors or those who like late night life.

CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • manishpune7 months ago
      I agree, the place you live should be quiet but again it is a personal choice. The traffic will only add chaos to life. Nowdays even sat is a bad day in Hjw
  • Paranjape Trident has not any construction on the site, and it is going to be start when their The Lofts are completely sold out, and builder is saying that we will get possession by Dec 2020 or Dec 2021, there is no confirmation. and it is too much costly.
    CommentQuote