Sort by :
Filter by :
- Hello Guys,
What is the status of this project ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Also share the per sqft rate if possibleCommentQuote0Flag
- I have booked 2 BHK there at 62 lakhs. The project is in pre-launch and I booked it for 5450/- psf. The location is better as compared to BR ( next to XION and Atlanta ) and possession is said to be in December 2020. The launch was to be on 28th April but is postponed now. They have not committed any launch date so far.
There are 6 towers and they are booking for 1st tower currently. The project area is 10 acres and has not got all approvals so far, and I believe that is the cause of postponed launch.CommentQuote1Flag
- Personally, I won't purchase a flat in the area near Xion Mall or any mall in that sense. Expect traffic jams, pollution & a typical Hinjawadi traffic nightmare. Plus not to mention, there are two party lawns north of the site towards Bhumkar Chowk. So expect late night loud music and fireworks during events. There was already an article in TOI about why you should not purchase a flat close to commercial malls and party areas/marriage lawns. There is already an ongoing battle between residents in Kharadi, Kalyani Nagar, Baner on late night restaurants etc.
This is one aspect that I have never understood - why people prefer living close to malls or noisy places. I can understand from an investment purpose as you can rent it out to bachelors or those who like late night life.
- Paranjape Trident has not any construction on the site, and it is going to be start when their The Lofts are completely sold out, and builder is saying that we will get possession by Dec 2020 or Dec 2021, there is no confirmation. and it is too much costly.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi I also purchase flat in trident towers. I did Agreement. After agreement, they provide me 3 document. First is our Flat agreement papers, Second is Tri-party agreement and third is Supplementary agreement. So Flat agreement and Tri-party agreement is notarized and registered to government. but Supplementary agreement is not notarize and that document does not contain any signature from paranjape group. And Supplementary agreement contain clause of No Agreement till possession. So In my case, In future can builder refuse to give NO EMI TILL POSSESSION scheme?CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi everyone, I am thinking of buying flat in Trident project in D tower. Did someone buy flat here recently? What rate did you pay per square feet?CommentQuote1Flag
- Hi everyone,
Came to know about this project from one of my colleagues.
Need your expert advice about the project from location, rate and build quality wise.
What should be the latest rate for 2BHK in trident towers?
Is it a good project to invest? What are the other options around the same area?
my budget is around 65lac.
- Originally Posted by yashashri3489Hi everyone, I am thinking of buying flat in Trident project in D tower. Did someone buy flat here recently? What rate did you pay per square feet?
Any of you know the latest rate per sqft for 2bhk at trident towers?
Can you guys share your experience if any?CommentQuote0Flag
- I am looking for 1 bhk for investment and rental purpose with 80 percent cash component. Trident is quoting 47 Lacs. What is the best price I should expect.CommentQuote0Flag
- Location is quit good (Y)CommentQuote0Flag