Hello Friends,

We are thinking of booking a 2 bhk in VTP Solitaire Baner Pune. The price they are quoting is 6600/sqft. Please let us know your views before we go ahead with the booking.

Thanks!
Read more
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Amphitheatre, gym, swimming pool, baby swimming pool, party hall
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • sqaurefoot1 years ago
      Did you book in this project?
      What was the total package for you?
  • I think location is terrific. Also, rate quoted is very competitive in comparison to other projects on Baner-Pashan link road. I thin other projects are charging any where from 7k-8k in that area. I would suggest go for it.
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to book 2bhk.

Please advise if i should book here?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • sqaurefoot1 years ago
      Looks good project. Go ahead.
  • Looks liked good project to me. Even I booked 2 BHK @ VTP Solitaire.
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • sachin51833 months ago
      There is no EC still for thiss project.can you imagine.
  • When will be the possession?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • tekademanish3 months ago
      Has anyone booked flat at vtp solitaire?
  • Can anyone share the rate at which you folks have booked here & the timeline please :)
    CommentQuote
  • Possession date is end of 2019.
    CommentQuote
  • Visited this project over weekend & here are my views. Please note that these are my personal views & are subjective in nature. What may be good/bad for me may not be the same for you.

1.) Location wise this is located in a good location - but on paper.Technically it is located a bit inside & there are a few slums near by.
    2.) There is a nala that flows bang in front of the project - from the talks I had with my broker they say that they will close the nala. But honestly I do not believe these false promises in the world of real estate.
    3.) Pricing is definitely competitive - total package for a 2 BHK goes to approximately 80 lakhs with covered car parking which is further negotiable.I believe you can close the deal close to 75 lakhs if you negotiate hard.
    4.) They are yet to launch officially & one should have a due diligence of checking paper works + permissions before one invests here. One simple words of advice - if this is not there , DO NOT put your money out there no matter how lucrative the project/deal is.

Overall the project is located in a decent location if we oversee a fact that they have a nala in front & a few slums near by(I hope you get it :) ) . Pricing is on the expensive side since there are resales available in better location & a reasonably equal or lesser price - do check it out. I have dropped it from my radar as of now since I am tired of my experience with buying in a new project & now that RERA things are piling up I would advice new buyers to take extreme precautions while investing in under construction projects.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
  • Originally Posted by kartikpai
    Visited this project over weekend & here are my views. Please note that these are my personal views & are subjective in nature. What may be good/bad for me may not be the same for you.

1.) Location wise this is located in a good location - but on paper.Technically it is located a bit inside & there are a few slums near by.
    2.) There is a nala that flows bang in front of the project - from the talks I had with my broker they say that they will close the nala. But honestly I do not believe these false promises in the world of real estate.
    3.) Pricing is definitely competitive - total package for a 2 BHK goes to approximately 80 lakhs with covered car parking which is further negotiable.I believe you can close the deal close to 75 lakhs if you negotiate hard.
    4.) They are yet to launch officially & one should have a due diligence of checking paper works + permissions before one invests here. One simple words of advice - if this is not there , DO NOT put your money out there no matter how lucrative the project/deal is.

Overall the project is located in a decent location if we oversee a fact that they have a nala in front & a few slums near by(I hope you get it :) ) . Pricing is on the expensive side since there are resales available in better location & a reasonably equal or lesser price - do check it out. I have dropped it from my radar as of now since I am tired of my experience with buying in a new project & now that RERA things are piling up I would advice new buyers to take extreme precautions while investing in under construction projects.

I too have some points
    +Ve
    1. VTP has good name in Pune east
    2. Pricing is good as per the location

-Ve
    1. No Outdoor sports
    2. One side opening is slum another is Crystal tower or you face nala
    3. Approach road is small (which they say will be broad)
    4. It would have been good if they had entrance from other side.
    5. You can't walk or go to grocery store near by(Dont see any shops near by ,plus area is not good to walk)

Dont know why we didn't get that feel good thing standing there...which i felt in some projects ..i am not sure what reason it may be (near by slums, nala ,approach road, etc.)
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Guys,

I have booked flat at VTP Solitaire baner last week. I am re-thinking on my decision and probably will cancel the deal.
    Things which i didn't considered before booking are...

1. Actual carpet area is very less...it is around 638 sqft. On 12th floor total cost was more than 80L. I am unable to convince my self 80L for 638 carpet.
    2. Everything sales person says is based on proposed things..Proposed road widening, proposed metro, proposed nala cleaning and all.
    3. They are not providing information regarding owner of land.
    4. Rs 50 floor rise is bit costly.
    5. Baner balewadi facing lack of basic infrastructure such as water problem, no proper police station, street lights, fire station etc.
    6. Major negative point is 3 years waiting time line that too from inexperienced group.

I thought better is hould wait till RERA, and will prefer near possession property rather than this.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • adroit13569 months ago
      Did u cancle it .
      Pls let me know
      I think they hav nt yet started their work
  • They will return booking amount within a month...thats what they promised.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • sandeep.skarki1 months ago
      Did u get your money!!? I think they are not returning the booking amount
  • There is no EC still for thiss project.can you imagine.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • yogesh98222 months ago
      I booked 3 BHK 1 yr ago. Every time they said that, It is in process. So I have approached to their third party firm
      - Ultratech, who is handling the EC issues. Here I came to know that there is no issue with builder or with site. The problem is with the government authority that's the reason many projects are stucked, even the project like ABIL and Panchashil also not getting the EC in time. But good news is VTP has attended the EC hearing on 5th May and they will receive the clearance within 3 months.
  • I have visited this project few days back. Do agree that the carpet area is very small compared to the cost of the flat. But most important thing is that the project is completly dependant on the PMC's proposal to widen the entrance road, which is unrealistic. Considering the current PMC work progress report in many parts of pune, there are so many basic infrastucture projects that have been cleared by the PMC planning commision but yet to see the light of the day.

This projects needs a wide access road and as and when the project is completed and the access road is still not widened then there will chaos trying to enter and exit this property.

CommentQuote