Hi All,

I recently sold my apartment at rahatani & was evaluating on buying one for self use in baner /pashan area. Both me and my wife work at Siemens Balewadi campus now & hence we are looking for something in this area itself.

My budget is around 70 lakhs & from all the properties I saw till date only two of them were a little worth considering. One was 2 BHK at mont vert finesse & other was 2 BHK at Relicon Felicia - both at baner pashan link road. The former is quoting 77 lakhs & the later is around 75 lakhs - both negotiable & stamp duty / registration extras. It would be great if one can give their views about these two societies in terms of quality of living , water availability etc. Also if you can suggest some other projects worth looking into it would be great :)

I am not exactly in a hurry to close the deal since I have well over a year & to choose from.

Thank you for your inputs in advance.

Kartik G Pai
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If your budget is 70L, how come you are considering properties of 75L+taxes? Decide your budget and look at properties in budget.

Looking at properties and expanding the budget means you have no budget in the first place.

If you want to know the water and other situation in these societies, visit there personally on weekend without the agent and talk to residents.

People rarely write about problems at places they own properties as they don't want to bring down the value of their investment. It is up to you to do the due diligence.
    CommentQuote
  • @sudhashbahu Well most of these prices are quoted by owners & are willing to negotiate so for me extending a little if a property meets my requirement is not an issue. I will visit these places over weekend & check things out. Thank you for the suggestion :)
    CommentQuote
  • Hello @kartikpai

I have a similar requirement as you and even I'm working in Siemens. Did you get a deal yet? Would like to know more, let me know how we can connect.

Bhushan.
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • kartikpai2 years ago
      Base cost : 77,00,000
      Stamp Duty: 4,62,000
      Brokerage: 75,000
      Total Cost: 82,67,000
  • @kartikpai - are you and your wife going to work for Siemens life long ? Are you guys planning to retire from Siemens ? I think office should not be the 1st and top criteria for choosing dream home... There are lot of other factors that needs to be considered for choosing right home.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mgkuber
    @kartikpai - are you and your wife going to work for Siemens life long ? Are you guys planning to retire from Siemens ? I think office should not be the 1st and top criteria for choosing dream home... There are lot of other factors that needs to be considered for choosing right home.

Not necessarily Kuber ji. Siemens was not the whole and sole criteria for me. I had these many things in mind , 1.) Access to highway ( since I travel to mumbai very often ) 2.) Access to city 3.) Well maintained society with minimal amenities ( I was specifically looking for one's without swimming pool and all ) 4.) Spacious bedrooms in flat - I am not a fan of huge living rooms.

I particularly liked Nandan Inspera at wakad since I have been seeing how well maintained the place was but the offerings were either too much out of my budget or were not meeting my requirements. That is when I stumbled upon an investment flat at Nandan Spectra through a broker - since it met my basic requirements I bought it. Siemens was not the whole & sole criteria - but in general I was wishing to buy in Pashan but could not find one in my liking & hence ended up searching & buying here.

My words may make it sound like Siemens was the whole criteria - but it was not :)
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • mgkuber2 years ago
      ok good.. you have considered all the factors.. hope you will enjoy your stay... goodluck mate..