Sort by :
Filter by :
- It is hard to find an experienced person on this. As this is in pre-launch stage. I am also interested by the way. We can think of group booking if interested. Guys please join in.CommentQuote0Flag
- I appreciate your guts in going in for pre-launch projects. What kind of due diligence have you done?CommentQuote2Flag
- @vaibav123, We need to make sure if its not delivered in time we get 10-12% interest as per RERA. Otherwise we should not book the flat. I am wondering if location is good it should get sold - it may take some more time - but comparing to other projects located in PMRDA like SUS and Mhalunge, it shouldn't be that difficult.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi all, I am also interested..can someone take ownership n create wahtsapp grpCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by VijayIndiaI am thinking about buying / booking a flat from Majestique Landmarks in Baner, Pune. Does anyone know about quality and other things like % loading on carpet etc? Please share your experience
Hi VijayIndia, I am also thinking about this project. Please let me know if there is already any thread going on or any kind of group is created so that we can discuss more about the project & try to get answer to our concerns.CommentQuote0Flag
- I will create a WhatsApp group.
Send your numbers ONLY by personal message on this forum.
Click here to send your whats app no https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/privatemessage/new/242861CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Vijay, I sent you my WhatsApp number. Please add me to WhatsApp group.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Vijay... i have also sent you whats up no, please add me. I am also confused whether should go or not for this project. Does Myntra and Majestic are same builder if yes.. I will not go ahead for this. Does anyone have ideaCommentQuote0Flag
- I have also provided the PDC for booking however the unprofessional behavior puts me in doubt. I have dealt with Rohan and i was very satisfied. They have no floor plans as of now and now i am hearing its moved for 28~30 April. Anyways i have asked Vijay to include me in whatsapp group as well.
I think its the location which is making ppl interested, rest nothing else.CommentQuote0Flag
- some broker/property consultant called me 2 days prior to Gudi padwa & he also forwarded me the project layout & floor plan on the same day.so i mean the project plan is available.The rated quoted was 5100/- .Though I am not interested in this projectI had this info so just thought of sharing with fellow membersCommentQuote0Flag
- @VijayIndia..I have sent you my no multiple times..could you please add me to the group..CommentQuote0Flag
- Still anyone is interested to book flat this project? You may join for group booking. just post your message.CommentQuote0Flag
- The other charges are too much.. we should negotiate hard..CommentQuote0Flag
- Personal Information
Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.CommentQuote0Flag
- I am interested in this project. Can anyone help me with the process of adding my name in whatsapp group?