I am planning to book a flat in Pune.
Now we all know the builders we should be aware of e.g. goel ganaga, wadhwani etc, can somebody help me with names of good builders in Pune. Actual experiences would be a big help.
Read more
33 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Good builders in pune

Originally Posted by ulhas_ahirrao
    I am planning to book a flat in Pune.
    Now we all know the builders we should be aware of e.g. goel ganaga, wadhwani etc, can somebody help me with names of good builders in Pune. Actual experiences would be a big help.

This is a difficult question as This category is rare. I suggest you go ahead and buy only ready built flat after due diligence.
    CommentQuote
  • Darode-Jog is a very reputed builder.
    CommentQuote
  • atleast we now know who you represent

Originally Posted by stinaikar
    Darode-Jog is a very reputed builder.

atleast we now know who you represent
    CommentQuote
  • I found Nandan and Kasturi to be good...
    (Please dont blame me for representing them... I dont represent any...)
    CommentQuote
  • Dougnet is also a very reputed builder. Except all his apartments are shaped like donuts.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khushboo1011
    I found Nandan and Kasturi to be good...
    (Please dont blame me for representing them... I dont represent any...)

You are not allowed to praise any builder on these boards. You have committed sacrilege. Thou shalt repent for thy sin.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by stinaikar

My friend who baught in Crossover county project of same builder is repenting due to different issues like, too much delay for possession than committed date, rude behaviour of builder staff, no cooperation from builder staff when my friend was abroad, average (equivalent to guntha mantri builderst) construction quality even after charging premium over other local builders.... the list is long and endless
    CommentQuote
  • Vascon are one who in my opinion are the most sincere in their construction quality. Although they do charge a premium for that.
    CommentQuote
  • "Good" builder in Pune

Originally Posted by stinaikar
    You are not allowed to praise any builder on these boards. You have committed sacrilege. Thou shalt repent for thy sin.

Personal opinion of some person may be good due to happy transaction with the builder-timely delivery,satisfactory quality etc.Praise of a builder is ok and fair to that extent.
    Darode Jog is a reputed builder but there are complaints about misuse of service tax as per what I read in the net.So there can be two views about being a good builder.
    Therfore I always advocate ready built flat-You buy what you see and verify the all important completion certificate.Problems can arise in ready built flats also-delay in society formation and land conveyance. But generally it is safest to buy ready built flat with all papers.
    CommentQuote
  • Good builder is a myth :D
    CommentQuote
  • Good builder is a subjective terminology. If you want opinion on the ones who are better in the current lot, I will list the following:

1. Rohan (I like their specious design and overall quality)
    2. Wascon (consistent quality)
    3. Nandan
    4. Supreme
    4. Panchashil (I have heard from reliable sources that that they are good but have not seen their construction myself)

Cheers,
    Birendra.
    CommentQuote
  • Are following the qualities of Good Builder?

1. A builder who follows stringent rules and adherence to law in building the project.
    2. A builder who doesn't charge 100% loading on terrace.
    3. A builder who doesn't sell open/covered parking.
    4. A builder who give possession on time.
    5. A builder who launch a project after acquiring all the necessary approvals.

If yes, then I didn't come across any of those.

I would rather say BIG builders instead of good and as per my 8 months search experience they are as follows:

Paranjpe schemes
    Marvel Realtors
    Kumar Urban Development Ltd
    Kumar Properties
    Kolte Patil
    Nyati
    Rohan Builder
    B U Bhandari landmarks
    Pride Purple group
    Runwal housing
    Vascon
    Gera Developments
    Panchshil
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

Do you know any currently available project from these "Good" builders where 2BHK is available in 45-55Lakh and with area not less than 1000sft.
    CommentQuote
  • Tricky Q

Frankly in Pune, the builders are mostly scorpio chaps. But still here are some based on project to project basis. However, buyer should hire a lawyer before committing & stress on infra than PROPOSED or DP. Here is the list -

> Sobha Developers (Garnation),
    > Rohan (10 Kasturkunj, Nilay),
    > Vascon (Marigold). Btw, Vascon does make good commercial spaces,
    > Lunkad (Sky Lounge),
    > Nandan (Prospera). Didn't like the close distance between 2 buildings here though,
    > Panchasheel is good. Seen Satellite Towers near KP. However, this builder, who is close to bobada pawar is known to use process of acquiring land which can't be called legal (be it EON IT park, ICC at SB Marg, or even the IT park at Yerwada). Hence, I like to stay away from such builders........not due to quality or location but more due to my principles. Same goes for Nanded City etc.

But still, I would like to recommend to buy in ready built projects coz many builders who were good yesterday are no longer the same today.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by stinaikar

Just look at Westside county by Darode Jog in pimple gurav. Then i think u will shed its reputation in ur eyes. Pathetic floor plan, Over crowded building layout to name a few...
    FYI they have around 11 buildings on 4.5 acres of land with around 400-500 flats in total. No space for amenities. Buildings are so close that even one can jump from one roof to other(spare the monkeys) :bab (59):.
    CommentQuote