Hi Members, I have visited AMAR builders site in Pashan. Its opposite to KUL Shantiniketan. They are quoting 1.17Cr for 1300 sqft 3bhk. THis is for my self use. Please can anybody let me know the reviews of the builder or the project if they have visited.
Read more
39 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Best location if the road in front of it completes!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumarpraveen
    Hi Members, I have visited AMAR builders site in Pashan. Its opposite to KUL Shantiniketan. They are quoting 1.17Cr for 1300 sqft 3bhk. THis is for my self use. Please can anybody let me know the reviews of the builder or the project if they have visited.

If you are planning on this budget do check out Relicon Felicia on BPLR they have RTM 3 BHK with double parking etc in this budget the last time I had seen it.My personal opinion is that this road can get a little congested in the future as they plan to link it up with BPLR. 3 BHK in KUL Shantiniketan resales are available in range of 75 to 80 lakhs - but whether you like that society or not is something of a personal concern. Given your budget so high , I believe you can definitely opt for some RTM options - avoid under construction options as these days its hard to trust builders with time lines and our money :)
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • robo111 years ago
      Check with Mont vert Avion also. They have bigger size apartments in terms of carpet area.
  • I somehow have apprehensions with KUL. They have started phase 2 construction for Shantiniketan, but its stopped now. I somehow feel Amar is charging on the higher side as per sq ft cost is 8000+. But there are very few new construction below 1 crore in Pashan and BPLR.
    CommentQuote
  • Try Crystal tower or VTP solitaire.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • robo111 years ago
      Crystal tower new construction is near Ram nadi (which has become nala now). Think there would be mosquito issues due to this. Same with VTP solitaire.
  • I have visited the project recently and have done the study on the project and the developer.

As per me, I find the project to be one of the best option in BPLR in that price range. They are the best developers in Western Pune in premium residential and commercial spaces. There are projects like Manhattan and Amar Eternity, which commands a price of more than 16,000/Sq.ft in Baner, which is beyond imagination.

I have also checked on the possession of their past few projects, which is astonishingly on time. I went to see the construction quality of the other projects and am quite satisfied with it. Even in Amar Serenity, the fittings are of Grohe/Duravit range and every apartment comes with 2 car parkings, which is a value proposition.

As a Builder, Amar has a 40 year old legacy which can be trusted and I have never heard anything negative about them. I am seriously considering to go for Amar Serenity.

If someone has any other feedback, please share. It can help.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • CautiousOne1 years ago
      yet, Amar serenity is not registered under mahaRERA? What do they have to hide?
  • The layout is quite bad. When you open the main door, you directly enter the kitchen. When i highlighted this to the sales guy, he said they will do modifications as per our requirement. The price is quite high. It is coming to 1.10 Crore for 1100 sq ft which is almost 9K per sqft.
    CommentQuote
  • I have checked with sales person for their RERA certification. They said, they have applied for it and should get it in the next 10 days.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys, Can we form a group if anyone is interested. We can try negotiating with the builder.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • springdale1 years ago
      i am also interested to buy a 3 bhk in this scheme. anyone knows what should be the total package cost?
  • Dear Kumarpraveen,
    Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it.

I do agree with you on the kitchen entry point. I too didn’t like it, my wife & me sat with their engineering person on site and they had agreed (during our last site visit) to give me kitchen entry from the other side (at no additional cost off course :) ) . Sales team also had agreed to capture the revised plan in agreement, so at least for now convinced on that point.
      The only good thing I loved about the layout is the sit-out , each apartment above the 5th floor has a 10 x10 ft covered balcony attached to the living , being covered there is a lot of use for the same. Bedroom sizes are 16.5x10 for 2 bedrooms and the 3rdbedroom was 11x10, which was also reasonable.
      According the sales team on site the RERA carpet area approximately 1150Sq Ft (which they will mention in the agreement), thus according to me the saleable area should be approximately 1500 Sq Ft (30% loading as per market norm). You are right, the negotiated cost is coming to approximately 1.15 Cr, which implies a rate of Rs 7600/-. Is this calculation right? Because on BPLR Rs 7600/- according to me very good price considering the specs and quality of developer. Please clarify your views, I would like to finalize soon.
      If any senior members also would like to add views will appreciate their feedback, am waiting for the project to registered on RERA this week and then will take a call.
      If any senior members also would like to add views will appreciate their feedback, am waiting for the project to registered on RERA this week and then will take a call.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • kumarpraveen1 years ago
      From the discussion i had with the sales person, the total area of the flat is 1150 and not 1500. Can you please cross check. If the flat size is 1500, i guess its a good deal.
  • Hello,
    Thanks for the guidance. I have spoken to the sales team on all these points and they are quite comfortable putting it on paper, as they are making the actual changes on ground. The new RERA carpet area anyways has to be mentioned in agreement, I am not worried on that.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi @kumarpraveen 1150 sq.ft is the carpet area and approx. 1500 sq.ft is the saleable area, considering 30% as the loading factor.
    CommentQuote
  • I saw this project with great expectations, and I really wonder what exactly is premium in it? Local light and sanitary fittings, 2x2 tiles, normal height flats, small beds, long hall! This is nothing better than any run off the mill project, and is only playing on the name of Amar developers. The dual car park is nothing but one car park and another on top of it by machine, like in malls. So you have to plan your departures, else vehicle on top cannot be used first in morning. The maintenance will be around 10k as per salesman, which is horrendous. I wonder how 'Investors' justify this investment. I got it out of my list.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • sqaurefoot1 years ago
      What is the rate they are quoting?
  • Originally Posted by TheTruth
    I saw this project with great expectations, and I really wonder what exactly is premium in it? Local light and sanitary fittings, 2x2 tiles, normal height flats, small beds, long hall! This is nothing better than any run off the mill project, and is only playing on the name of Amar developers. The dual car park is nothing but one car park and another on top of it by machine, like in malls. So you have to plan your departures, else vehicle on top cannot be used first in morning. The maintenance will be around 10k as per salesman, which is horrendous. I wonder how 'Investors' justify this investment. I got it out of my list.

Maintenance of Rs.10,000 ???? Are they going to wash you and your clothes along with your car, everyday for that??
    CommentQuote
  • I don't remember the quote, as I was not impressed at all by the offering. I guess around 1 crore?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear TheTruth,
    Thanks for taking feedback I appreciate your inputs, while I agree with some of your points, not sure about specification part of it. I made a table of comparisons for specification, as below.

DESCRIPTION
    BRAND

FLOORING
    600 X 600 Vitrified Tiles – SIMPOLO/ Kajaria

WINDOWS
    Aluminium powder coated – Very Large Opening size

DOOR FITTINGS
    Hafele (German)

WALL FINISH
    Gypsum finish

FALSE CEILING
    In Entire Flat (Accept Toilets )

C.P. FITTINGS
    Grohe (German)

SANITARY FITTINGS
    Duravit (German)

BOILERS
    Jaquar

KITCHEN SINK
    Hafele (German)

MODULAR KITCHEN
    Hardware - Hafele Make (German)

EXHAUST FAN
    Crompton G./Equivalent

ELECTRICAL PLATE & SWITCHES
    Schneider Make (French)

LIGHTS in side flats
    LED lights ONLY - Crompton G/Equivalent

CEILING FANS inside flats
    Crompton G./Equivalent

Lifts two per tower
    Schindler (Switzerland)

As per my knowledge and market comparison survey to other projects, most of material/specs above are either best locally available or imported. So personally I was satisfied. The amenities list too is exhaustive and covers all points, they have recently added ½ basketball court and skating ring as well, along with the party /multipurpose hall as standard feature in all their projects.
    About the rooms, I agree the third room is maybe small @ 10 ft x 11ft. But the other 2 rooms are 10ft x 16.5 ft which are very comfortable. The best part accordingly to me is covered sit out, this feature I have not yet seen in any comparative apartment in the area yet. One can use the terrace/balcony space to the fullest having 100% privacy begin covered fully.

Parking I do agree is not ideal, but I currently use the same system in my office and works ok, so personally am ok with it.

About the height I agree seemed a little lower, but when asked the sales person, he explained that as a standard feature they have given false ceiling in entire apartment to conceal the fire fittings pipes passing through the flat, to maintain aesthetics. Again something I have again never seen in any comparative apartment in the area yet.

With respect to your point of investors, I respectfully disagree that high maintenance equals bad investment, personal i feel if societies (after developer hands over) collect good amount of monthly maintenance and are maintained well, the value actually goes up. If low maintenance charges are collected form the start the societies are maintained at substandard level then value of apartments lowers. Although this is point of personal opinion nothing to do with this project or any developer.

I do agree on the most important point that the brand “Amar Builders” and maybe that’s why there is a premium attached to the project, and maybe the location. I have been trying to negotiate with the sales team since last few weeks, but they have not budged.

CommentQuote