Last updated: 4 days ago
8 | Posts
246 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kasturi Epitome in Wakad, Pune

Hi Guys,

Do you have any experience with Kasturi Epitome at Wakad?

Are they good builders? They are quoting around 2.5 or so (total costs). Is there any negotiation possible?

Cheers.
    Last edited by MANOJa; 1 week ago.

Re : Kasturi Epitome in Wakad, Pune

Anyone able to throw some light on Kasturi builders themselves, if not the project Kasturi Epitome?
    Would be grateful for any inputs. :-)

Comment

Kasturi used to be known for quality. But currently their constructions are marred with family feud and cash crunch. Also do check the surrounding area of Epitome. It's very near to kala khadak which is slum area. If you are having budget bracket of 2.5cr you can look established areas.

Comment

I do not have info about this project. But I totally agree with raayba, when you have budget of 2.5 Cr you should explore established areas. Afterall, most of the part of Wakad is still classified as "upcoming/developing". 2.5 Cr can get you "Niche" address.

Comment

Thanks bhushan911 , raayba
          Which projects would you suggest for that budget, let's say in Baaner area?

Comment

Originally posted by allthebest
            Thanks bhushan911 , raayba
            Which projects would you suggest for that budget, let's say in Baaner area?
            Try kalpataru Jade for starters..

Comment

You can look at Mukund nagar or Kalyani Nagar if you want to stay close to city. If you inclined to stay in West Pune, Aundh near seasons hotel / DAV school or Baner road are good areas. If you are looking at Baner, you should watch for water availability.

Comment

Thanks for the inputs, guys.

In West, I checked out Supreme Amadore and Kalpataru Jade. The construction quality and the floorplan design of Kalpataru Jade seemed quite basic to me, not what you would expect when they are asking for 3+ Cr. Supreme Amadore is quite good, the designs are well thought of and with ample sit-out areas (4BHK).
                I also checked Lodha Belmondo, it was not bad. Compared to it's location the prices they quote are quite high though.

In East, I checked out Panchshil Towers, Kolte Patil Tuscan Estate (signature meadows). I was disappointed by Pancshil Towers fittings in the bathroom (it is not what they show in their brochures), available sit-out area etc. I expected more from a renowned "Luxe" developer. I guess with around 1000 apartments they are clearly going for volumes rather than quality.
                Tuscan Estate Signature Meadows was a second phase development. The existing amenities of Phase I were in shambles and in shoddy condition.

What would be your recommendations in the East (in KP, Mukund Nagar,...)?

Comment

As you see everyone has their own definition of luxury. The quality and square footage you are looking for you are correct to look in the outskirts and new developing areas if you don't want to increase the budget. If you liked Supreme Amadore, try negotiating as much as possible. Mukundnagar you will get resales but I don't think you are looking for. You can try New projects coming up near Gangadham Chowk - Suyash project, Gangadham towers. Check out Raheja vistas premier in Nibm

Comment

Tags: None
                  Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X