Hello,
I am considering booking in Yash Twin Towers, Baner. Can anyone give any thoughts/feedback on this scheme.
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I have seen the project and dropped the plan because of below reasons

Location, nothing D2D needs nearby you have to bike. nearst shop is half a kilometer..one way, so you have to walk 1 KM to buy if your milk man doesnt come. Approach road is a kuccha .. not sure when that will be pakka.. next 1..2..3 or 5 yrs.. not sure. (i heard some litigation is going on with plot owner on that side of kuccha road so pakka road is not for now, you know court take takes years to give decision ) no street light on road, after dark, its feels horrible and may be dangerous , easy to loot people..

Construction quality is average.. now a days builder are using my one technology which gives better finish.. Kohler fittings in batroom and kitchen.. where as here they are low quality Jaguar..

look at electrical button old styled buttons.. may be he have a stock of old projects

Based on above not sure what quality he will be using in common amenities/paints etc...

my opinion is as compared to costs it not worth a buy. In max 1 -2 year building will look 5-6 year old.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vspeak
    I have seen the project and dropped the plan because of below reasons

Location, nothing D2D needs nearby you have to bike. nearst shop is half a kilometer..one way, so you have to walk 1 KM to buy if your milk man doesnt come. Approach road is a kuccha .. not sure when that will be pakka.. next 1..2..3 or 5 yrs.. not sure. (i heard some litigation is going on with plot owner on that side of kuccha road so pakka road is not for now, you know court take takes years to give decision ) no street light on road, after dark, its feels horrible and may be dangerous , easy to loot people..

Construction quality is average.. now a days builder are using my one technology which gives better finish.. Kohler fittings in batroom and kitchen.. where as here they are low quality Jaguar..

look at electrical button old styled buttons.. may be he have a stock of old projects

Based on above not sure what quality he will be using in common amenities/paints etc...

my opinion is as compared to costs it not worth a buy. In max 1 -2 year building will look 5-6 year old.

You are right. In general, Pune real estate prices are running ahead by 5 years - and that too assuming a GDP growth of 8% year-on-year
    CommentQuote