Sort by :
Filter by :
- I was also wondering about the exact location. Ususally in this type of cases we wont get any clue about the location until its officially declared/launched by buider/promoter. I think if you could call the buider you will get some idea. I am also planning to buy a space in this mall.CommentQuote0Flag
- Near western Avenue, wakad.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by awantikaNear western Avenue, wakad.
Yes, I also initially thought so. So, I calculated the area of the plot using google map tool. It comes around 14-15 acre, matches with size mentioned in the news.
But the news said that the plot is near Hinjewadi Junction on highway. So, i thought it would be near Wakad flyover.
But you are right, i guess. The junction referred might be Bhumkar Chowk. And, the plot would be one opposite My Car Maruti showroom.
- Originally Posted by mgkuberI was also wondering about the exact location. Ususally in this type of cases we wont get any clue about the location until its officially declared/launched by buider/promoter. I think if you could call the buider you will get some idea. I am also planning to buy a space in this mall.
It is still some years away from becoming sell-ready. :)CommentQuote0Flag
- Actually The Mall is coming up in Hinjewadi and not Wakad. All Baner,. Wakad negotiations did not paid off, so as of right now the owners have settled for Hinjewadi, HOWEVER they still have desire to open one at the city side of the road, of course if it comes within their budget.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by bhoomi4475Actually The Mall is coming up in Hinjewadi and not Wakad. All Baner,. Wakad negotiations did not paid off, so as of right now the owners have settled for Hinjewadi, HOWEVER they still have desire to open one at the city side of the road, of course if it comes within their budget.
Hmm...But Kolte-Patil does not have highway touch plot of that size on Hinjewadi side...or do they have? Do you know exact facts/location?CommentQuote0Flag
- Its official by KP and in Wakad as per their market release. it was much expected and its just started, you will see 6-7 malls in that area in next 5 years something like what happended in Nagar road side..CommentQuote0Flag
- This land parcel has changed lot of hands in last decade.
It was first acquired in 2007 by Monarch Universal for 'Monarch Renaissance', then sold to Kolte Patil in 2014 and now sold again to Phoenix Mills.
So need to wait and see until some substantial development happening on the ground.CommentQuote1Flag
- I think the exact location is very close to/behind Sayaji hotel. I meant between Sayaji Hotel and Pristine Prolife Phase 1 I think best idea is someone should call KP and tell him that people are extremely anxious about the exact location. Some people could not sleep for few nights so he should do all of us a favor and declare the exact location. If possible show us on the map.CommentQuote0Flag
- Phoenix are known brand in premium space and they will be betting by building it than making profits thru resale which will be peanuts looking at their turnover.My bet - they will build one looking at great demand in that zone.....CommentQuote0Flag
- I have booked a flat in Western Avenue and as per Kolte Patil sales representative, the mall will be located exactly behind the HP petrol pump where currently the sample flat and office of Western Avenue are situated.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hey @kalevi did they tell you when construction of mall will be started, like in 6 months or a year?CommentQuote0Flag
- While some people here seem to extremely excited by the mall coming in their vicinity, it is not necessarily a positive if it is in immediate neighbourhood. In developed countries people vehemently resist the opening of big malls and shops (like Walmart) in residential suburbs. Of course, the concept of peaceful living is non existent in India.CommentQuote3Flag
- Inobrit was opened with fan fare right opposite Phoenix, Nagar road ..... after 5 years, outcome of Inorbit is clear in open (its converted to office space), ..since Phoenix maintained its premium positioning.... thts the answer to west avenue, going by flow might not the best way!CommentQuote0Flag
- True that.. and in next 5 years , you will see same density of malls/multiplexes like those on Nagar road.... they is very big market in Hjw and Wakad area including disposable incomeCommentQuote0Flag