V Uptown by Tatvam Constructions in Kiwale, Pune

Last updated: January 15 2021
5 | Posts
2126 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V Uptown by Tatvam Constructions in Kiwale, Pune

I have book a 2 BHK flat in V Uptown, Kiwale-Ravet road, Pune. The project seems good, development till plinth is done. The new RERA completion date for this project is December 2020. The only doubt I have is about the builder's construction quality. I have not seem much about the builder's last project (mentioned in RERA, like Viviana etc) over the net. Can anyone share the future prospects of this project, construction quality and the average base rate of this project?
    Last edited October 12 2017, 01:38 PM.

Re : V Uptown by Tatvam Constructions in Kiwale, Pune

Yes , Even i am a bit worried about the construction quality of work.

Regards,

Ulhas

Comment

• jagene
      jagene commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello, Could somebody pls let me know if booking a flat in Tatvam V uptown is safe, their construction quality, they have required approvals from the authorities, construction site is under PCMC? Their RERA says 14 floor approved but they say they will get approval for 19 floors apart from 3 floor stilts. Overall is this property advised pls?

I am planning to book * V-UPTOWN but there is availability issue and they are very reluctant on price negotiation can anybody please help.

Comment

Hi, has anyone of you booked the flats? I want to know if it is okay to buy

Comment

Tags: None
      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X