Last updated: December 5 2017
2 | Posts
532 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonigara Opal in Pimpri Chinchwad, Pune

Hi Guys,

I have came across Sonigara Opal Chinchwad. The property seems fine and there is 1 BHK flats avaliable. Does anybody have any feedback for it ?
    Last edited December 2 2017, 03:28 PM.

Re : Sonigara Opal in Pimpri Chinchwad, Pune

Hi sachinkamble476

I think i am suitable to answer this question, since my brother has brough a 1 BHK flat over here.

Intially they had promised to give the pocession by July 2017, But till date December 2017, they are not ready to give a specific pocession date. They always keep on furthering the value for pocession every month. I have also seen the property and i think since the final RERA date i.e. 31 Dec 2017 is approaching, they are just finishing the work for the sake of it. So, this was about Sonigara Opal.

Since, i am talking about brand Sonigara, i would also like to mention that they have a superb construction quality in Nigdi, Sonigara premia.

So i dont know how they when from superb in Nigdi to Non bearable in Chinchwad...

I would recommend if you are purchasing the property over here just take in writing about the final date and all functions mention in broucher are in place by that date.
    Last edited December 4 2017, 01:00 AM. Reason: user tag

Comment

Re : Sonigara Opal in Pimpri Chinchwad, Pune

What is the price they are quoting and possession date? I shall be interested.

Comment

Tags: None
      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X