Wanted to take an opinion whether I should buy flat in magarpatta now?

Its a 10 year old property.

after few years redevelopment will also be done by magarpatta?
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • ""after few years redevelopment will also be done by magarpatta?""
    How do you know?
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • GlobeSon1 years ago
      And what exactly do you plan to gain by redevelopment?
  • It depends on what price point you are getting it. A 10 year old property has its best years behind it, and also marks the beginning of increased maintenance. Makes sense if you are getting a deep discount.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • GlobeSon1 years ago
      Redevelopment may not happen for another 30-40 years. That is the reasonable life of a RCC residential building. I cannot comment on the price point as I am not tracking it. Look at the rental value, and compare EMI Vs rent, and make a call. 80 L for 2 BHK is definitely high for Pune. It is probably the highest price one may pay for a 2BHK
  • MP City has varied mix of construction quality from pathetic to v good. Make sure you check which bldg you are buying in!

Overall that township has now come out well , so you get what you see, that is benefit
    CommentQuote
  • Magarpatta has alredy reached peak position... its an IT park afterall... all offices are already set ... so not many new employees will be moving as .. office space already utilised... not much rent hikes or property hikes... not much return in buying old flat in magarpatta which had less scope of price rise

CommentQuote
  • Price rise is not going to happen any where in foreseeable future. Atleast with MP city you can see what are you paying for and not some proposed stuff. It is a well settled township. The environment inside MP city is completely different from the chaos that happens outside the township. I like it as kids get a playground inside the township. I have stayed in other townships also but my experience of MP city has been better than others

Disclaimer - I possess a unit in Jasminium and my opinion may be biased and I am currently settled in Hyderabad.
    CommentQuote