Last updated: March 11 2012
0 | Posts
906 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Garden Allotted parking issues

Hi, everyone

I am about to buy a resale flat in Crystal Garden society in Baner. All the papers seem to be clear, except one. The society has 5 buildings A - E. In the deed of declaration for A & B buildings Parkings have been allotted to owners with a specific allotment number. Physically, for A&B buildings Each Parking has been marked with the flat number along with ALLOTTMENT number which corresponds to the deed of declaration and there is a drawn plan which reflect the same. However for buildings C,D and E, there is no parking plan, and in the deed of declaration parking coloumn has been left blank and physically the parkings have been marked with only flat number but no ALLOTTMENT number. The seller's index2 and agreement does mention one covered car park. I am a bit concerned whether to buy or not, as apart from my sale deed i will not have any proof that that specific car park is mine and might run into problems. Has anyone faced similar issue in that society or any other. Is it OK to accept the scenario or should i wait for proper documentation. Some advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks.
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X