Hello All,

I am in negotiation with a builder W S Developers PVT LTD for a smaller unit of apprx 700 sqft.

However before making a final move, willing to find some concrete information and your valuable suggestion in making final decision.

Project details are:

W S Developers PVT LTD and their project Srushti Regency, in Wedegaon, Near Kesnand Wagholi, Pune

Thanks

Vaibhav:)
Read more
32 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by anurodh78
    Hello All,

I am in negotiation with a builder W S Developers PVT LTD for a smaller unit of apprx 700 sqft.

However before making a final move, willing to find some concrete information and your valuable suggestion in making final decision.

Project details are:

W S Developers PVT LTD and their project Srushti Regency, in Wedegaon, Near Kesnand Wagholi, Pune

Thanks

Is the project genuine??
    Can you please send me more details on it
    CommentQuote
  • yeah.. Even I am thinking to invest in this project. But the thing threatening me is: Is it a valid project...Even the website is incomplete, and this is their first major project.
    How to go on and check if they are valid ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratik7143
    yeah.. Even I am thinking to invest in this project. But the thing threatening me is: Is it a valid project...Even the website is incomplete, and this is their first major project.
    How to go on and check if they are valid ...

WHy don't you go and ask for copies of -

1. Title certificate / 7-12 extract / search report
    2. Commencement certificate from PMC/PCMC
    3. Development agreement if the builder is not owner of the land
    4. Sanctioned Master Plan (not just building layout)
    5. NA Order from the collector

Ask for these, show it to a lawyer. If the project is approved by SBI/HDFC less likely to have any issues. Do not book unless all these documents are ok.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello, I am also planning to negotiate with the builder, would come to know the Townplanning approval is received and rest seems to be pending. I am unsure..Had any one has experience on the same
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Boooked flat in WS developers wagholi.

Hi Guys,

Why no one is posting any comment on this thread????

Amazed....

I hav just booked a flat with them. Please giv ur sugesstions if investing in this project is worth.

also comment if some 1 has booked flat here..

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sprosd
    Hello, I am also planning to negotiate with the builder, would come to know the Townplanning approval is received and rest seems to be pending. I am unsure..Had any one has experience on the same
    Regards

The info which they gave is they hv township planning approved.

They hav applied for NA. Will be getting by 2nd week of Aug.

I asked for the documents, he gave me Search and Title report and Township plan approval.

Rest he said, he will give once he receives master plan approval.

Hav u booked a flat here?????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anurodh78
    Hello All,

Project details are:

Thanks

You were in negotiation with them...So wats the result???
    Did u book a flat here?
    CommentQuote
  • Right now they have launched 1st phase and booking is open for this only with 0% interest where loan is given by builder himeslf. They hav near abt 650-700 flats in phase 1, a township of 2000 flats and 36 row houses.

The data which I hav seen, where almost all the flats were booked, only 50-60 flats were remaining with limited options available in terms of facing and all.

They said, dey are going 2 launch 2nd phase some where in August or at the time of Diwali, where this 0% interest scheme will not be there, u hav 2 take bank loan which is as usual process as most builders follow.

Let me know if any more info needed.

And guys....pls keep posting..:)
    CommentQuote
  • Seems no one is interested in this forum.

I was expecting at least a single reply, but not a single one even after 24 hrs..

Wat heppened??? pls cum up with ur suggestions and reviews.
    CommentQuote
  • Seems no one is interested in this forum.

I was expecting at least a single reply, but not a single one even after 24 hrs..

CommentQuote
  • Not getting any response

I was in an impression that this forum can answer my queries, give good suggestions but unfortunately, no one is bothered abt it.

I don't know if I should continue expecting something frm here.

This may be a last request. Pls reply guys.

Your meaningful suggestions counts.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by djdev2102
    Seems no one is interested in this forum.

any updates?
    CommentQuote
  • WS Developer anyone?

Has anyone booked in Shrushti Regency finally.How is your experience with this developer. I think they are coming up with new project with similar 0% interest scheme.
    CommentQuote
  • I went to see there site of kesnand on 9 sep..of phase 1.. that tym 10 to 15 flats were remaining..
    but i told them i'wil have to think about it... and also negotiate with them..

and now 2 days before they called me again and said we can fix d deal.. means after 20days also they r nt able to sale 15 flats..

I want to know their previous sites review..?
    CommentQuote
  • i booked 2 BHK around 757 squqre feet.
    in my case same happened. He told me that NA is in process but even he dont know when he will get that.
    stil they have Passed plan copy.
    i hered that in grampanchayat village passed plan is enough.
    But still am waiting for NA approval.
    Overall plan is good.
    They have also launched new project named as Orbit.
    can you please send me scanned copy of

title copy or search report if you have received?

Please comment
    CommentQuote