Last updated: March 15 2012
1 | Posts
1714 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need reviews for Suyog Leher Kondhwa

Hi friends,

Please give your reviews regarding Suyog Leher at Kondhwa. Builder is quoting 3600 for back facing flats and 3700 for garden facing. 2 lac for car parking. Site is near Maruti Sai Service Station. Has anyone visited the site? I feel considering the area the price is expensive. There are no IT parks nearby. What are the pros and cons of this project? What are the chances of appreciation in future? Builder is Suyog Development Ltd. How is this builder? Has anyone faced problems with this builder in past? I need genuine reviews because I am looking to book my first home at this site.

Re : Need reviews for Suyog Leher Kondhwa

Originally posted by Murtaza_t View Post
    Hi friends,

Please give your reviews regarding Suyog Leher at Kondhwa. Builder is quoting 3600 for back facing flats and 3700 for garden facing. 2 lac for car parking. Site is near Maruti Sai Service Station. Has anyone visited the site? I feel considering the area the price is expensive. There are no IT parks nearby. What are the pros and cons of this project? What are the chances of appreciation in future? Builder is Suyog Development Ltd. How is this builder? Has anyone faced problems with this builder in past? I need genuine reviews because I am looking to book my first home at this site.

Dear friends, still waiting from review/comments from you... Has anyone booked at Suyog Leher??

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X