Last updated: May 6 2021
42 | Posts
4190 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pyramid Atlante, Tathawade, Pune

Hi,

Anybody knows anything about Pyramid Atlante in Tathawade, Pune, in terms of quality of work and how trustworthy builder is etc? This is right next to Akshar Elementa and opposite Podar international School.

They have 3 towers but launched just one at the moment and lots of shops. Looks like all 2 BHK flats are compact/smart and kitchen is bit small. Builder said it was their 2nd project in Pune and they had big presence in Nagpur.

Please share if you have more info. Anybody booked flat here?
    Last edited July 18 2018, 12:09 AM.

Re : Pyramid Atlante, Tathawade, Pune

I was checking on this property. Doubtful about growth of Tathawade though.

Comment

Metechnostar Tathawade is growing at a fast pace. There are 20+ schools and colleges in this area. There are big sites like Akshara Elementa, Paranjape Azue, Ganga, Palladio etc. Lot of new projects being launched.

It will not be same after 10-15 years the way it is now.

Last edited July 19 2018, 12:15 PM.

Comment

• Metechnostar
        Metechnostar commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks mgkuber. Yes projects are lined up in that area. By the way, the slum next to Balaji college doesn't worry anyone?
        Last edited July 19 2018, 01:58 PM.

• mgkuber
        mgkuber commented
        Editing a comment
        I dont think anyone will buy flat in building in the middle or close to that slum. As long as its not on your route to your building or you dont see or cross that slum while reaching your home I suppose thats fine..I hope you get what I mean

• GlobeSon
        GlobeSon commented
        Editing a comment
        Nonetheless, the slum dynamics will catch up on your property. It will affect your safety (and that of your family), it will affect the parks and public utilities in your neighbourhood, it will affect the appreciation of your property.

Mgkuber, Globeson

I second you. What makes me wonder though is Akshar Elementa is very close to this slum and sold out. There is one property just adjacent to the slum (in progress).

Comment

Even I am planning to book a flat in same project. Flat layout is very attractive. On paper flat seems bit small(<700sqft) but there utilisation is very attractive. Better than other builder's 700+ sqft plans. Please someone suggest builder's reputation if any idea

Comment

Hi I am also planning to book this project.I found this project really good .I have checked around 25 projects in wakad,mahalunge ,tathawade.Connectivity to this project is really good,proper road,nearby mall vison ace wgich is already up and running.Proper residential area with good projects,schools and college.Nearby hotels,Bus stand ,autostand.Everything is perfect about this project.This will be their 2 nd project in pune.But as per my bank they come under A grade builder category so hopefully i don't think their will be any problem.Possesion is in Dec 20 as per Rera June 21.

Comment

• Metechnostar
            Metechnostar commented
            Editing a comment
            This is a builder from Nagpur. This is their second project in Pune I guess, the first one is not known to many.

Why not trying Yashwin Encore as well? I heard it is launched and it is in similar budget bracket.

• smriti99
            smriti99 commented
            Editing a comment
            Anyone booked flat here..?Atlante(Pyramid Lifestyle)

Hello,

Anyone booked flat in Pyramid atlante . What is your view on the same. I am planning to book a flat there.

Last edited January 7 2019, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vchoulwar
            I booked flat in Pyramid Atlante. Its good in every aspect and Builder reviews are good.
            Hello, I want to book flat at atlante .

Comment

Is there any owners whatsup group ? Can we connect ?

Comment

I have visited project, location is fine (Y), Sample flats looks good, I am bit worried about carpet area bit small, if you notice properly both bedroom are too small but you would not feel that in sample flat, because they have kept furniture (bed) size small to show remaining space, but in reality we have lots of thing to put in our house, so there will be space problem in bedroom as I think. This project is best if you compare with other project in market.
                ONE MORE THING ABOUT PLAN: they have proposed 3 building in this society. but for now only one building is sanctioned. Don't know when they planing to build other building ?. if one building is completed and other building are still under construction about 4-5 years you will get lots of noise, dust and lots of problem with under construction campus.
                PARKING: this would be one of the big issue here. As they are planing for 3 residencial bulding in around 3 Acr area, plus 40 commercial shop , plus club-house, swiming pool and remaining amenities so where is the space for parking? how they are going to manage it ? might be bit congested outside. I think they are planing for seperate building for parking, but I don't have much idea about it.

Last edited March 29 2019, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X