Plots in Marunji village, Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: August 2 2017
48 | Posts
30445 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plots in Marunji village, Hinjewadi, Pune

There are few plots for sale in Marunji village, near Hinjewadi. It's around 1 km before Kolte Patil's Life Republic township. From Mezza 9, the distance comes to be approx 2 kms.

Rate is 700 per sq ft.

Please message me if interested. We can visit the site this Saturday.

Thanks
    Last edited November 13 2017, 03:35 PM.

Re : Plots in Marunji village, Hinjewadi, Pune

Is this collector NA plot scheme ?

Comment

Originally posted by aedhole View Post
      Is this collector NA plot scheme ?
      Nope. These are in Agriculture zone. You will need to have 7/12 under your or your parents name as a proof.

Currently only 3 plots are available.

Comment

Originally posted by chaman007 View Post
        Nope. These are in Agriculture zone. You will need to have 7/12 under your or your parents name as a proof.

Currently only 3 plots are available.
        Are you aware that for Agricultural zone land, you get only 5% FSI...so for 3000 sq ft land, you can build only 150 Sq ft. That too you are saying rate is 700 sq ft....21 Lakhs for 3000 sq ft Agri Land....this is too much !!

Also you are telling only 3 plots are available ..so that shows supply is very less....is it real or a hype created by seller? I can understand it if these plots are NA....but not with Agri Land....it is in ample around Pune...everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by starpune View Post
          Are you aware that for Agricultural zone land, you get only 5% FSI...so for 3000 sq ft land, you can build only 150 Sq ft. That too you are saying rate is 700 sq ft....21 Lakhs for 3000 sq ft Agri Land....this is too much !!

Also you are telling only 3 plots are available ..so that shows supply is very less....is it real or a hype created by seller? I can understand it if these plots are NA....but not with Agri Land....it is in ample around Pune...everywhere.
          Offcourse one won't build before the land is converted to NA.

It will make more sense to visit the site and then make a call if one is really interested.

Comment

Chaman,

Please let people know if you have any NA plot options with you.

Perticularly I am interested in such schemes.

Comment

Chaman,

Please let people know if you have any NA plot options with you.

Perticularly I am interested in such schemes.
              Sorry bro, I'm not aware of any NA plot scheme

Comment

Tnx Chaman.

I am not sure if you are a salesman of any builder selling plots there but I would like to ask you one question.....

Do you think purchasing agri plot in this area will be of GAIN to a purchaser ? Getting NA sanction is not so easy task ...all know that....so in this case how can you assure that buyer can benefit from this agri plot deal ? What are the points you think are positive form buyers side ?

Request to put up your own thoughts rather than "SALES" guy thought....

Comment

Tnx Chaman.

I am not sure if you are a salesman of any builder selling plots there but I would like to ask you one question.....

Do you think purchasing agri plot in this area will be of GAIN to a purchaser ? Getting NA sanction is not so easy task ...all know that....so in this case how can you assure that buyer can benefit from this agri plot deal ? What are the points you think are positive form buyers side ?

Request to put up your own thoughts rather than "SALES" guy thought....
                  I'm not a sales guy. I have booked a plot in this scheme. Since only 3 plots are left, the seller has asked me to help him. If you are geuninely interested, feel free to share your contact with me and then we can discuss the details. There is no harm in having initial talk

Comment

Tnx, ...Even as a purchaser, you must have put down some pros/cons of this purchase/deal right.......and you can anyway answer or put down your opinions here on common forum which I asked...I dont see any risk associated with it as such.....

These are quite common questions one seeks answers while going for any plot .....

Comment

Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X