Plots in Marunji village, Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: August 2 2017
48 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Plots in Marunji village, Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by realacres View Post
    Sometimes I doubt whether you are a buyer or seller .
    I said 700 to be expensive for the simple reason that even in Balewadi, you get land for 900/sq ft if bought in bulk. NA plots are available around 1100-1200/sq ft as well.

And can you guarantee timely completion of life republic ? And buying land based on some township which will develop infra in future is bad idea.
    And for one to buy agri land, he needs to be a farmer.

And far as logic of constructing illegal floors are concerned, there is no point in trying to show-off here. You did it, fine, but buyers on this forum may not necessarily do these things. I have myself seen building (multistorey) pulled down in BMC, structures have been razed to ground in Katraj, Ambegaon, Vadgaon, areas near Bharati Vidyapeeth last year.

It is better if you stick towards selling that plot rather than telling how to build without NA.

Btw, for illegal constro, everyone will keep asking for 'hafta' on regular basis.
    Though it may not satisfy your suspicious mind, let me tell you (and last time. After that I won't bother what you assume) that I'm a buyer and not seller.

You have your personal views about pricing. I agree with that. If you can let people know the specifics about the deals you are talking about in Balewadi, that would help. Earlier too I had ask you about deals near Life Republic which qouted less than 700 per sq ft.

I certainly cannot guarentee timely completion of Life Republic. It's common sense. I'm neither Kolte nor Patil. One have to take decision on his own and people do take decision based on futuristic development plans in an area. It's not a new thing.

As for illegal constructions, you misqouted me. I'm not into such things, so no question of showoff. I have seen common people like you and me building illegal structures in Old Sangavi. Not few, but a lot of them. And it happens all around. Sometimes you do it out of greed, sometimes due to helplessness. In villages, even though FSI is very less, people build homes using more than allowed FSI.
    But in any case, this discussion about illegal structures has nothing to do with the purpose of this thread. It's out of context.

Anyways man, I don't have any issues with anybody's viewpoint. Just wanted to make it clear that I'm not an agent or so. Had i been one, I would have certainly mentioned that in the first post itself. The reason I didn't give much info about the scheme initially was that I didn't want to get into unnecesorry arguements here (which happened eventually!). I had thought interested people would contact me and get more details on personal level. But looks like this forum has more suspecious minds than buyers

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by truptid View Post
      On this forum people are telling in your interest as to what could be right since you have created a post for the same.

you are trying to escalate their point of view by either providing solutions which are sometimes illegal or unpractical...
      Agreed with you partially, but the discussion about illegal construction is out of context. It's nowhere related to the purpose of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by chaman007 View Post
        Though it may not satisfy your suspicious mind, let me tell you (and last time. After that I won't bother what you assume) that I'm a buyer and not seller.

You have your personal views about pricing. I agree with that. If you can let people know the specifics about the deals you are talking about in Balewadi, that would help. Earlier too I had ask you about deals near Life Republic which qouted less than 700 per sq ft.

I certainly cannot guarentee timely completion of Life Republic. It's common sense. I'm neither Kolte nor Patil. One have to take decision on his own and people do take decision based on futuristic development plans in an area. It's not a new thing.

As for illegal constructions, you misqouted me. I'm not into such things, so no question of showoff. I have seen common people like you and me building illegal structures in Old Sangavi. Not few, but a lot of them. And it happens all around. Sometimes you do it out of greed, sometimes due to helplessness. In villages, even though FSI is very less, people build homes using more than allowed FSI.
        But in any case, this discussion about illegal structures has nothing to do with the purpose of this thread. It's out of context.

Anyways man, I don't have any issues with anybody's viewpoint. Just wanted to make it clear that I'm not an agent or so. Had i been one, I would have certainly mentioned that in the first post itself. The reason I didn't give much info about the scheme initially was that I didn't want to get into unnecesorry arguements here (which happened eventually!). I had thought interested people would contact me and get more details on personal level. But looks like this forum has more suspecious minds than buyers

Thanks
        People on this forum are not suspicious minds, but your attempt to defend your land purchase by advocating illegal constru made people to look at your suspeciousely...also you did not answer the questions as genuine buyer ....which was actually expected..and thats what this forum means...all your quotes/ans lead to see at u as a agent rather than genuine buyer who really want to share info and views here...Well thanks for your info..keep it posting and helping people here. Wish you best luck for your land purchase..do build house and enjoy stay there..!!
        Last edited March 22 2012, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aedhole View Post
          People on this forum are not suspicious minds, but your attempt to defend your land purchase by advocating illegal constru made people to look at your suspeciousely...also you did not answer the questions as genuine buyer ....which was actually expected..and thats what this forum means...all your quotes/ans lead to see at u as a agent rather than genuine buyer who really want to share info and views here...Well thanks for your info..keep it posting and helping people here. Wish you best luck for your land purchase..do build house and enjoy stay there..!!
          In one of my initial posts in the first page itself I had said "Ofcourse one won't build home unless the land gets converted to NA". Which clearly means I'm not advocating illegal constructions

As for sharing the info, I don't prefer the written way here (except for generic discussions) and that certainly doesn't amount to suspecious activity. It's a personal choice. If one is really interested in something, he can atleast make efforts to reach out and have a talk on personal level (private message or a phone call)

I can't entertain each and every post especially when I'm not sure who all are interested in the deal. I'm sorry, I can't spare that much amount of time here. I'm not an agent. I have my work to deal with.

Thanks for the wishes. I have bought the land. Will post when It gets converted to NA.

Comment

Originally posted by chaman007 View Post
            Nope. These are in Agriculture zone. You will need to have 7/12 under your or your parents name as a proof.

Currently only 3 plots are available.

please give me your contact number to discuss the same in case if it is available.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
              Sometimes I doubt whether you are a buyer or seller .
              I said 700 to be expensive for the simple reason that even in Balewadi, you get land for 900/sq ft if bought in bulk. NA plots are available around 1100-1200/sq ft as well.
              Plots in balewadi at 1100-1200 sq feet ??
              I am interested. Can you please point me to some references? PM me..

Comment

Guys,

I heard news about ban on sale of gunthewari agricultural plots in Pune District....It seems that this rule was already there but no one was following it...now since collector has assigned some modified one ...so transaction may hamper....

Chaman007 ...... did you get this news.... What is ur understanding on this ??

As per my understanding many people have purchased such plots on marunji road near hindewadi...also many cases nearby towns of Wagholi ....

Rule says that those who already purchased plots in this way will not be able to sell because registry office will not accept such cases and transfer of rights on 7/12 willnot happen. This order is by Pune Collector

But this is very sad, bec common people suffer out of this and the govt officeers who allowed such sale illegally roam freely

Comment

Hi,

I went to sairung's site near Life Republic yesterday.
                  They are saying 700 RS/sqfeet. I want to ask what promises they given to you in 2010?

They told me that it will get converted into R zone within 2 years.

They sold land with same rate in 2010 and same rate is in 2012.

Current site is within 0.5 km from Life Republic.

Is this good option to invest if my plan is to construct after 4 years???

PLease help me out.

Comment

I think its a good idea, if you want to wait next 4 years and construct.

700 psqft is also attractive rate going there.. so 2k sqft area would be around 14 lac, not a bad deal!!

Comment

How are then people selling plots near hinjewadi??

I am sure they are not NA plots?? or are they

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X