Plots in Marunji village, Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: August 2 2017
48 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Plots in Marunji village, Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by kingmanish View Post
    How are then people selling plots near hinjewadi??

I am sure they are not NA plots?? or are they

Can anyone confirm the the anti-land fragmentation act 'TukadaBandi' is not in force within 3 kms from PMC limits ?
    Anti-land fragmentation act is the act stopping the sale of sub 10R plots.

is it true that the if the land has a survey number then the 'Tukdabandi' is not in effect ?

Comment

Hi Plots at hinjewadi ar NON NA plots...

I am plannin to buy 2500 sqft plot.

I want to buy it with my partner.

One of the developers said that it is not possible to do registration with two name on 7/12.

But Right Choice developers are saying it is possible to do registration with 2 names on 7/12 ( if both of them are already having agri lands on their name).

Is it possible to do registration with 2500sqft area with two names on 7/12??

pls reply urgently.

Comment

For the agri plots below 10 gunthas (10* 1076 sqft), one cannot have more than ONE name on 7/12 extract.

Ref:
        https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...-plots?t=34399

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...lector?t=36186

Ref e-Sakal new paper (probably dated 9th July) , district collector has issued strict warnings to all sub-registrars and talathis to ensure this. Even, selling agri plots below, minimum area (called TUKADABANDI) is also not allowed.

Hope this answers your query.

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by msp1976 View Post
          Can anyone confirm the the anti-land fragmentation act 'TukadaBandi' is not in force within 3 kms from PMC limits ?
          Anti-land fragmentation act is the act stopping the sale of sub 10R plots.

is it true that the if the land has a survey number then the 'Tukdabandi' is not in effect ?
          Correct, it is in force. This had been done to stop illegal construction scattered across the city & near to it. The min land which you need to own now is 10 k sq ft. You can ofcourse build multiple houses there & then sell it off but land has to be only on single person's name. This one move I too welcome.
          If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Even after 5 years, there is no change. Marunji is still a village and not part of PCMC

Comment

even if it gets included in PMC, are the people and situation there going to change?

Comment

Tags: None
              Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X