Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pune : Why are the 2 Bhk flats in Amanora Gold cheaper compared to Amanora Adreno

Collapse
X
Collapse

Pune : Why are the 2 Bhk flats in Amanora Gold cheaper compared to Amanora Adreno

Last updated: August 31 2020
12 | Posts
6823 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pune : Why are the 2 Bhk flats in Amanora Gold cheaper compared to Amanora Adreno

Hello Members,

I am worried as to why the Amanora Gold Flats are cheaper than Amanora Adreno.

Specifically the 2 bhk flats

And if any one has bought a flat in adreno tower 2 bhk type A.

How much is the all inclusive price for it?

I would really appreciate any help or the all inclusive price that was quoted to you ?
    Last edited September 8 2018, 08:57 PM.

Re : Pune : Why are the 2 Bhk flats in Amanora Gold cheaper compared to Amanora Adreno

I am not sure if they are really cheap.. for a 2bhk you have to spend atleast 67 lakhs + interest you pay all the years till the time you get possession. So it will finally cost you atleast 73-75 lakhs by the time you get possession..

If you look at location it is little outside Amanora more towards the railway line.. Also each floor have about 8-10 flats and each building is of 30 floors.. Also in floor plan of flat, there are no unused spaces.. i mean look at bedrooms kicthen etc.. all are together .. there are no lobbies or walking space.. so ultimately the complete flat is compact which decreases the prices but compromises on privacy..

Clearly targetting middle class(not upper middle).. Also i am very much sure the accessories like bathroom fittings, tiles etc.. will be good but not that premium as other towers reason being Gold Towers are being marketed specially targetting middle class keeping in mind. Do remember still middle class is biggest customer base..

All the things apart.. if They live upto commitment , i think rates will appreciate with time but dont expect premium pricing like other towers in future.. Overall good to buy for end use as they will surely give you a feel of premium townshinp (not flat)..

Last edited September 13 2018, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Re : Pune : Why are the 2 Bhk flats in Amanora Gold cheaper compared to Amanora Adreno

Flat is certainly compact, however I like the floor plan, there is no unused space and pretty modern, open kitchen and more living and dinning area. You may argue you want a close big kitchen, but it does not make sense in a 2 bhk flat even if it's 1200 sqft. Modern home has kitchen and dinning area toghther, kitchen are not meant to go to secdulded place and cook in secret . If you see home in London, Singapore or in USA, these have open kitchen. I like the idea.

Now, come to the point, I've a cost plan with me, interersted to invest, however have few questions, they are charging 45K around infra charges yearly ? and township lease ? Anyone has any idea about other towers infra charges ? I want to learn more about in terms of investment, what about to sale say five years after possession. Will Punekar attrach to township flat to buy in resale.

Comment

• Metechnostar
        Metechnostar commented
        Editing a comment
        It is OK to have open kitchen in countries like UK, USA and Singapore, their cooking is not as heavy as that of Indians.

Anyways, tower 43 is full, 42 very few left, any idea when they are going to launch other towers.. do you guys see any possibility of 3bhk in new towers? i am looking for 3bhk..

Yes i agree overall floor plan are like moder day, in one of the type closed kitchen is available as well.

Comment

Think twice before booking and layout all things how much sqmeter carpet area genrally 2 bhk carpet area in gold is 55 sqmtr = 592 sqft and u have to pay 40000 for booking amount + after 15 days 10 to 11 lacs for registration and by any reason you cancel your booking you will get 35000 refundable after 45 days.

Comment

I am also keen to know if I purchase in gold towers T45 hold it till 5 years...what is expected capital gain? I am not aware of this area do not know what has been the rate increase in Amanora in last 5 years

Can some one help

Comment

• dshlalwani
            dshlalwani commented
            Editing a comment
            All i can say is these days FD will give you better returns with no headache, atleast true for Pune real estate, you can yourself look at trend in last 10 years and find out. while a property comes with more headache and risk..

They have recently opened Tower 46 which is realatively far from railway line (also city facing apartment are opposite railway line - south facing),

starting from 46 all inclusive doesn't seems to be bad option, even wagholi, keshav nagar flats are not less than 40L for this size),

Positives are

1. Very Near from Mall

2. Right on the starting of Amanora Township

3. Competitive Rates (although this is subjected to issues of Train line, Power Station etc)

4. Layout - not really great but that's how all the budget flats are these days, altough Amanora Brand and Location near to MP and Malls will attract good rent, not sure about appreciation though.

Negatives

1. Train line, but can be avoided if we go for south facing unit, altough some units might not be vastu compliant

2. Power Station right next to it, again by choosing appropriate unit we can avoid it

3. Resale with Amanora is not going to be easy as they themselves provide too much completition in market.

I hope my analysis make sense, any idea about

1. If builder is accepting cash to avoid some taxes ?

2. Does this comes under affordable housing so that GST is 1%, Altough Ive seen them charging 12%.

3. Are they negotiating on the prices ?

Last edited March 13 2020, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Does anyone planning to buy 1 BHK here?

Are they nogotiating during lockdown period, if yes what is the best rate that you were offered ?

Arey they offering any relaxed payment plan option ?

Comment

I am planning to buy in Amanora Gold now and the top floor is 70 L, is it worth the price

Comment

Tags: None
              Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X