• 3 BHK Baner or Wakad - New Possession by Dec2019 or Resale 1-2 Years old

Hi I am looking for 3BHK in Baner or Wakad with following specification -

1. Carpet min 1200+

2. Do not want it near or beyond highway

3. Min 1 Bedroom should be 11/12*14 +

4. Good Society with open spaces.

Budget is upto 1.2-1.3 Cr.

Below are the project I've considered so far

1. Park Titanium - good society and flat layout but no good option is remaining through builder, negatives are builder construction quality and this society is deep down in the township.

2. Park Ivory F building - Very Good Flat Layout Society layout is similar to Titanium, only negative is possession in 2021 and due amount is already 45-55% at plinth or 2nd floor level, Per rera status they are able to sell only 10-12% flats as of now.

3. Kalpataru Exquisite - small flats but good construction quality they are using MIVAN, Society layout is poor no open spaces; flat layout is very average (Depends on personal choice)

Sr Members please suggest.. if any other project is worth considering... or any suggestions.

Re : 3 BHK Baner or Wakad - New Possession by Dec2019 or Resale 1-2 Years old

Hi,

I have been to all these projects.

Kalpataru Exquisite- Just another project in Wakad. It is strip-like plot, and there is an empty plot next to it, meaning a building coming up there will block the Exquisite flat’s view. Layout is very inefficient in my opinion. Nothing special.

Park Ivory- Flat sizes are good. However construction quality will be average looking at the history of the builder. Luxury feeling is nowhere if you see the Ivory phase 1. The buildings are poorly lit. I was completely put off by looking at the lobby, no light at all. Next I entered the lift, and it is the smallest size lift I have ever seen. I mean, if you call it a luxury project, you should have a feel of the luxury. Also if you have been there, you might have seen the flyover starts just at the entrance of Park Street. The entrance to Park Steet is narrower now and it will be a traffic mess, especially at peak hours.

If I were you and shelling out close to 1.3Cr, I will probably top up with more 10/15L and look out for Baner Balewadi.

Last edited September 18 2018, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Metechnostar View Post
      Hi,

Kalpataru Exquisite- Just another project in Wakad. It is strip-like plot, and there is an empty plot next to it, meaning a building coming up there will block the Exquisite flat’s view. Layout is very inefficient in my opinion. Nothing special.

Park Ivory- Flat sizes are good. However construction quality will be average looking at the history of the builder. Luxury feeling is nowhere if you see the Ivory phase 1. The buildings are poorly lit. I was completely put off by looking at the lobby, no light at all. Next I entered in the lift, and it is the smallest size lift I have ever seen. I mean, if you say it a luxury project, you should have a feel of the luxury. Also if you have been there, you might have seen the flyover starts just at the entrance of Park Street. The entrance to Park Steet is narrower now and it will be a traffic mess, especially at peak hours.

If I am you and shelling out close to 1.3Cr, I will probably top up with more 10/15L and look out for Baner Balewadi.
      Hey

Thanks a lot for your response, that was the exact reason not to go for these projects,

yeah I am okay to increase budget by 10-15L but even after that not able to find any good project, could you please suggest any?

I am open for Baner, Wakad or Balewadi areas

Comment

If you are open to resale flats check 45 private drive at Balewadi

Also check for yesh twin tower/park Marin(2bhk carper-1100)
        Last edited September 18 2018, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Letsbuyhome1 View Post
          Hi,

Park Ivory- Flat sizes are good. However construction quality will be average looking at the history of the builder. Luxury feeling is nowhere if you see the Ivory phase 1. The buildings are poorly lit. I was completely put off by looking at the lobby, no light at all. Next I entered in the lift, and it is the smallest size lift I have ever seen. I mean, if you say it a luxury project, you should have a feel of the luxury. Also if you have been there, you might have seen the flyover starts just at the entrance of Park Street. The entrance to Park Steet is narrower now and it will be a traffic mess, especially at peak hours.

If I am you and shelling out close to 1.3Cr, I will probably top up with more 10/15L and look out for Baner Balewadi.
          Hey

Thanks a lot for your response, that was the exact reason not to go for these projects,

yeah I am okay to increase budget by 10-15L but even after that not able to find any good project, could you please suggest any?

I think you should check options in Pimple Nilakh 24K by Kolte Patil.

Comment

Originally posted by plugwater View Post
            Originally posted by Letsbuyhome1 View Post
            Hi,

Hey

I think you should check options in Pimple Nilakh 24K by Kolte Patil.
            Yeah checked but very costly, any other suggestions?

Comment

Letsbuyhome1
              As i understand you are looking for a premium property in/near Wakad, so the options are limited now other than the ones you already mentioned. You can try Kastuti Epitome or apostrophe or wait for few years for Pranjape Broadway which I think has the best layout.
              Last edited September 30 2018, 10:28 AM.

Comment

• ar.nutan
                ar.nutan commented
                Editing a comment
                @plugwater, have you seen the floor plans of 3 BHK flats in Paranjape Broadway? It's such a waste of space. They sell it as 1225 sq ft flat. However, passages & extra large size balcony reduces the internal space to less than 1000 sq ft. So it's a very cramped sized 3 bhk. They are overpriced for what they are offering.

Hi, please suggest 3 BHK projects (RTM or December 2019 completion) in Bavdhan or Baner.
              Thanks.
              Last edited October 1 2018, 12:35 AM.

Comment

• WestPuneIT
                WestPuneIT commented
                Editing a comment

Try Puranik Abitante in Bavdhan . They are offering 3BHK without GST..

• kunal15
                kunal15 commented
                Editing a comment
                Are you a channel partner with Abitante?

Hi Kunal15 ,

I am not CP with Abitante.I wish I would have opted for CP job instead of IT :P
              Anyways I am also searching for 3BHK in Wakad /Bhavdhan area..`

Comment

Hi kunal15 WestPuneIT please share the names of the projects (around Bavdhan, Baner, Pashan, BPLR, Balewadi, Pimpale Sau/Nilakh, Wakad) you liked after site visit which meets above criteria?

Comment

Tags: None
                Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X