Balaji Oriana Crest in Wakad, Pune

Last updated: October 17 2018
7 | Posts
949 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balaji Oriana Crest in Wakad, Pune

Hello Guys , I have booked a flat on Dutt Mandir road at Wakad in Pune. Since its possession is in 2021 and the construction progress is too slow, I have decided to cancel it. However, the Builder is now denying to refund any amount. Also, he is not even mentioning cancellation charges.

Please suggest if I can file a consumer complaint as we have not done any agreement as well. Also, please suggest options for refund.
    Last edited September 19 2018, 12:56 AM.

Re : Balaji Oriana Crest in Wakad, Pune

Originally posted by estate9619 View Post
    Hello Guys , I have booked a flat on Dutt Mandir road at Wakad in Pune. Since its possession is in 2021 and the construction progress is too slow, I have decided to cancel it. However, the Builder is now denying to refund any amount. Also, he is not even mentioning cancellation charges.

Please suggest if I can file a consumer complaint as we have not done any agreement as well. Also, please suggest options for refund.
    Can u name the Builder & the Project? A thread may already exist on the same.
    Last edited September 19 2018, 12:56 AM.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

• estate9619
      estate9619 commented
      Editing a comment
      Last edited October 17 2018, 08:44 PM.

estate9619

very sad to read about your situation...

I think you should speak to the builder one more time.. tell him politely that as you dont see any progress in construction and it does not look like consturction will be completed on time you want to cancel the flat. ask him to deduct 10K or so amount as a cancellation charges and refund the remaining amount.

If he denys tell him that you will approch consumer court.Hoping you have all receipts and other supporting document that will help your case.I am sure you will get justice sooner or later.

Some local builders are awfully PATHETIC and we need to stay away from these goons. I suppose you learned a new lesson.

Comment

This is RERA registered project - P52100006821. Send out formal inquiry through email to promoter. In case no reply, go for the formal complaint with mahaRera.

https://maharera.mahaonline.gov.in/c.../contactusdata

In case needed, get in touch with a good lawyer. Do not hesitate to go the formal complaints way. mahaRERA is swift (at least till now).

Comment

Dear Admin ,

Please delete this thread as the issue has been resolved.

Comment

• ar.nutan
          ar.nutan commented
          Editing a comment
          I think it's better to keep it alive so in future people searching on IREF will be aware of the builder's behaviour & attitude.

• estate9619
          estate9619 commented
          Editing a comment
          Dear Admin ,

As the issue has been resolved now , please remove the thread or remove Builders name from the thread .
      Tags: None
      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X