Amanora Gold Towers in Amanora Park Town, Pune

Last updated: September 24 2018
3 | Posts
1179 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amanora Gold Towers in Amanora Park Town, Pune

I have booked 2 BHK in Amanora Gold in Amanora Park Town, with just sign in amount. But really worried about my decision. Today visited Riverdale, really loved the property as it is being constructed well. Please do suggest if I should cancel and go for Kharadi area Reverdale?
    Last edited September 24 2018, 02:29 AM.

Re : Amanora Gold Towers in Amanora Park Town, Pune

Riverdale is too close to river, that's not a river, its a dirty river and there is no scope for improvement. Gold tower may be a right choice but its near railway line. If railway line and River is not a concern in that case Riverdale has good layout.
    Last edited September 24 2018, 12:12 PM.

Comment

• naren220578
      naren220578 commented
      Editing a comment
      I am also planning to book a flat, but really surprised that the rate is almost similar that charged before 6 years. I feel that this price is due to the railway line. I have experience of similar property at North town Chennai, where one area is almost 50% cheaper than big township. They have mentioned the name also Ekanta, where one side was dirty nallah and other side Kabristan. Thank you brother for sharing the details.

• naren220578
      naren220578 commented
      Editing a comment
      Can you suggest that we should invest in gold tower and second thing, railway tracks will not disturb night life. Waiting for your comments
Tags: None
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X